Chapter 35 - The Harvester

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V 

Warning: This Video contains Language and Spoilers to Anime

It was a dark night, The Sakamaki brothers were racing through the forest. They were jumping from one tree to another. Ayato jumps on one tree and lands on a branch. Laito jumps on the same branch and the tree shook. Ayato turns around, " Hello Ayato!~" Laito winked. " Baka, this is Ore-sama's tree" Ayato yelled. " Oh really?~ Does it have your name on it?" Laito asked. " Stop fighting" Reiji jumps past them. Ayato and Laito glared at each other, Ayato jumps to the tree, and Laito followed. Shu and Reiji were just hopping to each tree. They zipped past Kanato and he nearly fell off. " Teddy? Are you alright?" Kanato holds on to the tree and looks at Teddy. " Come back here! You could've killed Teddy" he watches Ayato and Laito leave. " Tree hogs!" Kanato jumped on the next tree and grunted. The Sakamaki brothers landed on the ground, they sniffed the air." Is that...." Ayato asked. " Livestock" Reiji pushes his glasses up and smirks." Really? I'm not eating a porkchop" Subaru grunted." Too bad, you're either eating it or starve" Rejij replied." Well, I don't wanna, if it's not pudding then my answer is no" Kanato growled. Reiji sighs, " I'll be right back" he walks away. The rest of the Sakamaki brothers sat on the trees.

* Meanwhile

Reiji was just hiding behind a tree, he was spying on a deer. Reiji slowly approaches the creature. The deer was just eating some grass. Reiji picks up a rock and he jumps out of his hiding spot. The deer got spooked and it ran off. Reiji chases the deer, jumped over a log, and zipped through some trees. The deer stepped into a bear trap and wined in pain. Reiji walks towards the deer. The deer was scared, Reiji raises his rock and moved it towards the deer. You were in the kitchen, you went up to the fridge and opened it. You looked through the fridge ' I wonder if they have any snacks.' You noticed a container of strawberries, you grabbed one and ate it. You smiled " Mmm! Juicy." You grabbed some more. You kept eating and eating until you heard a voice asks " What are you doing?!." You turn around and saw Yuma. You had strawberries all over your face, Yuma grabs you by the collar and pulls you close " Did you eat my berries?!." You were scared, he yells " Answer me!." You nodded quickly, Yuma shouts " Do you know how long they took?! I worked too hard to grow them!!!." You asked, " You grew them?!." Yuma pushes you away, you hit your back against the counter. You rubbed your back ' Ow! That hurt.' Yuma looked away " Of course I did." He asks " What did you think we've got them from? The forest?." You wanted to know more about Yuma's garden. You asked " Yuma, what do you grow in your garden?." Yuma replies " Well dah, it's like any other garden." He said, " Tomatoes, Lettuce, Berries, you get the idea." You asked " Well, Can I see your garden?." Yuma flinched " Huh? You seriously want to see my garden?!." You said, " Just for a second, I won't cause any trouble." Yuma sighed " Fine." He said, " But if you mess up my plants, I'll grow a garden over your grave." You nodded, Yuma walks away while you followed " It's over here." 

* Time Skip

Yuma leads you outside, you looked around and saw lots of vegetables. You ran up to a tomato plant " Wow! They look ripe." Yuma said, " Well, of course, I grew them myself." You turn your head to him " Do you need a hand?." Yuma flinched at her question " Huh?." You said, " I could help you gather the vegetables." Yuma grunted, " I guess so." You smiled " Great! Where's the tool shed." Yuma points to the left, you ran to the left " Thanks Yuma." Yuma covers his eyes and sighed ' She's so annoying.'