Chapter 20 - Obsession

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V 

( Flash back) 

Eleven years ago, You were getting chased by Ayato. You laughed " You can't catch me." Ayato noticed you were running towards the pool. He gasped, Ayato starts having flashbacks of his mother throwing you in the pool. He pounces on you and made you hit the ground. You both were a few inches from the pool. You looked at Ayato  " Ayato, that hurt." Ayato yells  " Are you stupid?! Were you trying to kill yourself?." You gasped, Ayato gets off of her. You stood up and Ayato said " Don't ever come near the pool...ever!." Y/N nods her head while trying her best not to cry " Okay." Ayato sees a tear falling from your cheek. He wipes it off and hugs you. You sniffled and hugs back. Ayato felt his cheeks heating ' There it is again, why she does make me so...happy?.' 

( Flash Back ends)

You were just in your room, You heard a knock on your door. You walk up to the door and saw Ayato. You asked " Ayato? What are you doing here?." Ayato smirks " Y/N-Chan, just the girl I've been looking for." You blushed " What about Yui? Isn't she available?." Ayato leans himself against the door " You mean Pancakes? No way." He grabs your chin and makes you move close " It's more fun to play with you~." You felt your face blushing, Ayato lets you go and smiles " Come on, It'll be fun." He picks you up bride style and you said " Ayato!."  Ayato teleports with you to the garden. You look around " Wow! The garden is beautiful." Ayato placed you down, You walked around. You saw a bush full of roses. You bend down and leaded your face towards a rose. You sniffled the rose and thought ' So sweet.' Ayato grunted " Hello? I'm right here. Don't forget Ore-sama." 

He turns you around and made you face him. Ayato looks away from you " Y/N-Chan, Do you really love us?." You tilted your head " Huh?." Ayato said " What I mean is..." He looks at you " You're not like Yui." He chuckled " I mean...at least you're not flat." You grunted while blushing, Ayato waves his hands " Chill out sis..." He said " I know we're siblings and all. But, I've been having this.... for a while." Ayato gulps ' Come Ayato, just spit it out.' He grabs your face " This sounds kind of weird but...." Ayato growls " Damn it, can't you understand? I want you!." 

He pulls you for a kiss. You felt your face turning red, Ayato pulls away from you and hugs you. You felt his nose tickling your neck. Ayato said " You belong to me and me alone." He sniffs your neck and smirks " That smell..." His fangs appeared and he bites your neck. You cried as Ayato sucks on your blood. Ayato pulls away from you, he chuckled " You taste good." Ayato bites on your neck again, you felt yourself becoming weak. You felt yourself becoming dizzy, Ayato notices this and pulls you close. The room was becoming dark, Ayato smirks " What's wrong Princess?~." Your vision was blurry, Ayato kisses your forehead " I love you...so much." You closed your eyes as you heard Ayato evilly chuckling.