Chapter 34 - The Art of the Dress

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

You were sleeping on your bed, you heard a door open. You felt someone shaking you " Hey! Wake up." You slowly opened your eyes, you saw Kou sitting on your bed. You moved away from Kou and screamed. Kou laughs, he chuckles " You should've seen your face." Kou kept laughing. You were grunting at him, Kou said " Hey! You don't have to be such a meanie." He pulls out a present from under the bed " Here." You looked at the present, you ask " Is this another one of your tricks?." Kou shook his head " Ruki said to give you one of my designs as an apology." He hands you the present and you grab it. You placed the present on your bed and opened it. You gasped, you pulled out a long purple dress. You smiled " It's beautiful." Kou asks " Do you like it?." You hugged Kou " Oh thank you! Thank you." You added, " You're the best stepbrother in history." Kou was blushing hard, you asked " Kou? Is something wrong?." Kou pushes you off " Don't touch me!." You fell back and Kou ran away. You thought ' Was it something I said?.' You grunted ' He didn't have to be that rude.' You looked at your dress and smiled ' It's so pretty.'

* Time Skip

You were wearing your dress, you looked through a mirror and smiled. You pick up the dress and twirled around. You giggled while spinning. You face the present and notice something inside. You walked up to it, you saw a small tiara inside. You grabbed the tiara and pulled it out. The tiara had a small gem on top. You felt your head aching, you held your head while grunting.

* Flash Back

(3rd Person's P.O.V)

Fifteen years ago, Baby Y/N was being dressed up by Kou. Y/N was wearing a pink dress. She was giggling, " Hmmm..." Kou looks at her and scratches his chin. Kou said, "  It's great but, there's something missing...." He tries to think for a second. " Maybe I should cut it shorter" Kou leaves the room. Baby Y/N turn her head and saw a cute teddy bear. The bear had a pink tutu skirt and a tiara on her head. Y/N crawls towards it and grabs the bear. Kou walks in with a pair of scissors in his hand. Kou turns his head to see Baby Y/N holding the teddy bear. He drops the scissors and sees the tiara on the bear. " That's it!" Kou snaps his fingers. He grabs the bear from Y/N, Baby Y/N started crying. " Don't cry Neko-Chan" Kou removes the tiara from the bear. He places the tiara on Y/N's head. The tiara drops on Y/N's eyes, Oops! Sorry" Kou adjusted the tiara. " Here" He gives back the teddy bear. Baby Y/N hugs the bear. " Now, you like a princess" Kou smiled. Baby Y/N drops the bear and reaches her arms to Kou. " Come, Let's go show Ruki" Kou picks her up. Kou walks away while Y/N is in his hand.

* End of FlashBack

You gasped in shock, you thought ' Did that...happened in the past?.' You shook your head and sat on your bed. You placed the tiara on your head. You looked through the mirror. You blushed ' He's right. I do look like a princess.'