Chapter 40 - The Beauty of Blades

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

You slowly opened your eyes, the first thing you saw was a pair of gray eyes. Your eyes widen in shock ' What the...' It was Azusa, his face was so close to yours. You could feel his hot breath. You blushed ' Why's he so close to me?.' You asked, " Umm....what are you doing?." Azusa gasped, he quickly got off of you. Azusa blushed " I'm...sorry. I...didn't....mean...to...scary....you." You stood up and said, " Well that's alright, but why were you on top of me?." Azusa moves his face towards your face " I...just...wanted...to....see...your....eyes." He mumbles " They're....so....pretty." Azusa asked " May....I....have....them?." You moved away from him " What? No." Azusa asks " Why?." You replied " Because they're mine. I can't just give them to anyone." Azusa said, " Oh...okay." He asks " Hey....do....you...want...to...see....my....collection?." You said, " You have a collection." Azusa nodded " Yeah. I...have...it....in...my...room." He held out his hand to you " So, what....do.....you.....say?." You look at Azusa, you thought ' Well, he doesn't seem dangerous.' You slowly grabbed his hand and said " Okay." Azusa smiles " Thanks...." You got up from the couch, Azusa drags you away.

* Time Skip

Azusa opens his door, you looked inside and saw a simple bedroom. You walked inside and Azusa said, " Go....on, take....a....seat." You sat on his bed and said " I like your room." Azusa walks inside " Thank....you." You ask " So, where's your collection?." Azusa turns his head " It's.....over....there." You looked in his direction, there was a wooden drawer sitting against the wall. Azusa asks " Would....you....open...it...for...me?." You got up from the bed and walked towards the drawer. You felt your heart skipping, you were standing in front of the drawer. You sweated ' I'm so nervous. What if something pops out?.' You took a deep breath and placed your hand on the handle. You closed your eyes and slowly opened the drawer. You thought ' Hopefully it's not a dead body.' You opened your eyes and gasped ' What the.....'

 All you saw was a bunch of knives, they were lined up in a row. You thought ' Why does he have so many knives?.' You heard a voice said, " Do...you....like....them?." You turned around and saw Azusa. Azusa looks at the knives " They're....so.....beautiful." He picks one of them and said " So...sharp....so....shiny." Azusa places his finger on the blade and slowly moves it down. His finger started to bleed, you widen your eyes " Huh?." You grabbed Azusa's wrist " S-stop it! You're hurting yourself." Azusa said " No...I'm.....not." You said " Yes you are! Don't lie to me." You were trying to pull the knife away, You felt a sharp pain in your hand. You cried " Ow!." The knife suddenly dropped, you looked at your hand. There was a small cut on your palm. You thought ' Oh god.' Azusa runs up to you " Y/N-San...." He looks at your palm and noticed the cut. Azusa said, " I'm....so....sorry." He started sniffing the air, Azusa said " That....smell." He quickly pins you to the wall. You grunted " Azusa, What are you doing?." Azusa said " You....smell....so....delicious." You tried to escape from his grasps " Let me go." Azusa moves his face to your neck " I'm....sorry. But, I....can't....resist." His fangs slowly appeared, you felt him biting on your neck. You cried " Azusa! It hurts." You felt your blood being drained. Azusa pulls away and said, " So....it's...true....you...are...eve." Azusa was about to take another bite but, you pushed him away. You ran out of his room " I'm sorry Azusa. I've got to go." Azusa just stood there dumbfounded, he looked at his knife and thought ' So, Ruki...wasn't...lying...about...her." Azusa walks up to the knife and said: " She's.....our.....sister."