Chapter 32 - The Mukami Brothers Return

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

You and the Mukami brothers were eating in the dinning room. You were eating your curry, you heard a voice said " Hey...Y/N.." You turn your head to see Azusa. Azusa was holding a hot pepper " Would you...like to...try some....peppers?." You shook your head " N-No, I'm fine." Azusa lifts your chin up " Are you....sure?." You gasped while blushing, Azusa moves the pepper towards your mouth " I would...be happy...if you...tried some." Ruki turns his head to Azusa " Azuna, leave her alone." Azusa drops your chin and sighs, he bites the hot pepper and red juice came out. Azusa was crying while chewing the pepper. You heard him mumbled " So...good." You thought ' He's so weird.' Yuma rubs the back of his neck " Dude, chill out. Do you have to do that to everyone?." Kou chuckles " Lighten up Yuma, He's just messing with Neko-Chan?." You said " Neko-Chan?." Ruki said " It's the nickname Kou gave you." He added " Kou used to craft dresses for you." Kou looks at his nails " If you wish, I can cut your ragged clothes and craft a new one." You growled " Stop calling them ragged!." 

* Time Skip

Ruki was reading in the library, you walked in and said " Ruki!." Ruki looks up and sighs " What took you so long?." You answered " Sorry, I got a little lost." You said " But, I got here as soon as I could." Ruki closes his book and placed it on his lap. He pulls out a picture from his pocket. Ruki hands it to you " Here." You grabbed the photo from him. You flip the photo over. The photo had all the Mukami brothers. They looked to be around five or six. You noticed something strange. In the photo, you noticed Ruki was holding a small infant girl. The Infant looked just like you. You asked " Is that me?." Ruki said " Yes, that is correct." You looked back at the photo " Wait...does that mean you're my..." Before you could say anything, you felt Ruki wrapping his arms around you. You quickly dropped the photo. You thought ' I have....more brothers?.' Ruki said " We thought we lost you." He added " You were our only sister." Ruki slowly squeezes you tight  " Until, those Sakamaki's took you away from us." 

You felt his nails digging through your back, you cried " Ruki, you're hurting me." You were struggling to escape. You felt yourself losing oxygen. Ruki frees you and you quickly pulled away. You were gasping for air, Ruki asks " Are you okay?." You nodded " Sure...I'm fine." Ruki places a hand on your shoulder. You looked up and Ruki said " You're moving with us." He added " You are not allowed to leave to this house." You opened your mouth to speak but, Ruki places a finger on your lips. You felt your cheeks heating, Ruki said " Just go." You slowly spoke " Okay." You walked out of the library without saying a word. You thought to yourself ' This doesn't make any scene. Why was I raised by two different families?.' You looked back at the library ' Am I supposed to be connected with them?.'