Chapter 7 - We need you

Y/N = Your Name

* 3rd Person's P.O.V

Meanwhile in the Sakamaki Mansion, Kanato was laying on the ground. He was screaming so loud. " Kanato, this is embarrassing. Get up and stop screaming" Reiji said. " Make me!" Kanato hits Reiji. " Stop being such a baby!" Reiji pulls him up and yelled. " He's still crying?" Ayato walks in.  " He's been doing this for half an hour" Reiji nodded. " Me and Teddy want Y/N-Chan!!" Kanato screamed. " Calm down. We'll find her" Reiji said. " We've been looking for her for days. It's most likely that she's dead" Ayato said. " She's not dead. You don't know that" Reiji said." I got it Reiji" Laito runs in with a spoon and pudding. 

Reiji grabs it and gives them to Kanato. Kanato sticks a spoon pudding in his mouth. " It's delicious" he sniffled. Kanato continued to eat his pudding while crying. " Still no luck with Kitten-Chan" Laito said." What's gonna happened if dad finds out?" Ayato asked. The brothers looked at each other. They each imagined the punishments. Laito imagined himself being in a dungeon for years. Reiji imagine himself being abandoned in a forest. Ayato imagine himself drowning in the sea. Kanato imagine himself being attacked by wolves. " Don't put that in our heads. We have to keep searching" Reiji shook his head." Would you stop saying that?! Give up!" Ayato yelled. " We got no hope left. She's gone because of us" he added. The house started shaking for a second, " Would you two shut up?!" a voice yelled.

Everyone ran out of the room to see Subaru hitting the wall. " Are you out of your mind?" Reiji asked. " This is none of your business!!" Subaru said. " You stupid moron! You're breaking the walls" Reiji said. " Leave me alone" Subaru hits the wall again. Everyone backed away from Subaru. " Would you guys tone it down? I'm trying to nap" A voice said. Ayato turns his head to see Shu laying in the couch. " Oh yeah! How bout you come over here and face me?" Ayato yelled. " I'm out of pudding and I still miss Y/N" Kanato cried. " Stop saying that name!" Subaru yells at him. " Everyone stop fighting" Reiji said. " Stop telling us what to do" Shu said.  " Says the one who can't get their butt off the couch!" Reiji yelled. " You take that back!" Shu stood up." Hey! you can't fight him that's my job" Ayato said. " Who said it was your job?" Laito said." I WANT MORE PUDDING!" Kanato yelled. The brothers were just fighting and yelling at each other. They all wanted their baby sister back. Little did they know, she was already safe with a different pair of brothers.

Meanwhile, at the Mukami Mansion, Baby Y/N was eating dinner with the Mukami brothers. She was eating some sliced bananas. " Hold up" Ruki grabs a napkin. Y/N had bananas all over her face. "You're supposed to be eating not playing" Ruki wipes her face clean. " Ruki, Could I use Baby Neko for a model? I made her some stylish clothes" Kou said. " Unless you want her to look a hobo" he added. Baby Y/N giggles and claps. " See, she wants to be like me. Talented and beautiful" Kou smiled. " Maybe later, We've got reading time and she's not a hobo," Ruki said. " Aw! How come you get to have time with her?" Kou pouted. " It's...not...fair. I...want...time...with...Y/N...-Chan" Azusa said. " Fat chances! I and Y/N are going to have a wonderful time together" Yuma smirked. " Baby Neko would never want to hang out with you," Kou said. " Kou, Yuma! Stop fighting" Ruki holds Baby Y/N. Azusa was playing with Y/N's hair. " Would you stop touching her?" Ruki said. " Her...hair...feels...nice" Azusa said. Baby Y/N shivers, She pulls Ruki closer. Ruki blushed and gasped. He looked at this tiny thing and felt his heart skipping. " Ruki!" Kou woke him. " We shouldn't fight over her" Ruki blinked. " We should take turns and treat her well," he said. " That...sounds...fair," Azusa said. " Alright, No tricks okay?" Kou crossed his arms. " I like your thinking" Yuma lays back on his chair. The brothers smiled at their adoptive sister. Baby Y/N slowly smiled back.

* Time Skip

As the months passed, the Mukami brothers grew to attach to baby Y/N. Ruki would read his book to Y/N. Kou would use her as a model. Yuma would have her hang out in the garden and Azusa would have her look at his knife collection. One night, Y/N was sleeping next to Ruki. A figure was looking over Y/N, " Looks like you had fun" they smirked at her. Y/N cooed in her sleep, " Sorry little one, playtime is over" the figure said. They reached a hand towards the baby.