Chapter 14: Infinite

Zayn POV:

I was getting ready to shower and my phone buzzed, Niall was calling me.

“Hey, sup mate?” he said on his end of the line.

“Nothing much, you?”

“Oh my god Lou? You bought like every flavor of condom imaginable!” I heard Niall giggling on the phone.

“Nialler? Are you with Louis?”

“Ah Zayn! Yes, we are buying supplies for Lou’s big night with Harry.”

“Big night?”

“Yeah they are getting it iiiiiiiinnnnn!!!!!!!!”

“Oh my god.. I have to go.”

“Bye Zayn!”

“Bye Ni, take care of Lou!”

I was awestruck, Harry and Louis were going to…you know…have sex.  I never even thought about if Liam and I were going to further our relationship, we weren’t even Facebook official, only Lou and Harry were, well also Niall and Miranda.

Liam and Niall were hanging out tonight and Miranda and I were going out on the town, doing some shopping, Liam’s birthday was coming up in a few weeks and I wanted to find him something special, something he would love and cherish forever.

“Zayn! Niall and Lou just got back, Miranda’s on her way and my parents are out too, see you later!” he says walking in the cloakroom only to have to leave soon after. He gives me a peck on the cheek and puts his coat back on and heads out the door. Moments later the doorbell rang, it was Miranda. She was wearing a knit tunic and a beanie, her long hair tied in a side braid and she was wearing small sparkling blue anchor earrings. She looked stunning, her flawless skin glistening in the sunlight.

“Hey Zaynie, ready to shop till you drop?”

“Hell yeah! Where to first?”

“Sunnyside Mall! They have so many new stores since the second level just opened.”

“Sweet Miranda, ready to go?”

“Yep! Lets do this!”

Liam POV:

Tonight I was heading over to Niall’s so we could bond, he invited me over surprisingly. Lou and him just went out shopping for something because I saw Lou with a giant bag from the drugstore, I wonder what they purchased?

When I head up to the door it opens right as I step on the mat, creepy. I walk in, take my shoes off and hang my coat up on the antique style rack. I look around, looks like Niall isn’t here.

“Niall?” I call out. The door slams behind me and I turn around to find nothing. I slowly go back to the direction I was facing and a blonde head pops up in front of me.

“Boo!” he says right in my face.

“AAAAAHHHH! Gosh don’t do that, you scared the living shit out of me!”

“Sorry mate, my bad.”

“So what did you have in mind?” I ask cautiously, not knowing if he was going to scare me again.

“I was thinking we should talk” he said with a grin.

Zayn POV:

Once we got to Sunny Side we scouted almost every store possible only to stop for a washroom break and an ice-cream. I had found the most amazing thing ever. It was a brown braided leather bracelet with an infinity charm in the center of it, Liam loved toy story, so the whole to infinity and beyond thing he would like, but to me it meant something more, it meant we were infinite.