Chapter 10: Bedtime.

Zayn POV:

“I think we should go to bed” says Liam grabbing a couple of my suitcases.

“Sure, I’m exhausted.”

“I bet you are” he says winking at me.

“So would it be cool if I got a ride somewhere tomorrow?” I say awaiting his response.

“Sure, but don’t you have that fancy BMW?”

“No, it is one of my parent’s cars. They only let me drive it to school, no where else because they think I am not responsible enough.”

“Oh okay sure, do you mind if I ask what I am driving you for?”

“I have an appointment.”

“Where at?”

“A tattoo parlour…..”

“Oh that’s cool…”

“Do you feel uncomfortable with tattoos?”

“No not really, I find them rather attractive.”

“Oh really? Would you like to see mine?” I say pulling down my shirt to expose my bare shoulder.

“Would I ever!” he says pushing me against the wall.

He leans in to kiss me but completely misses my mouth, he goes for my neck. He starts planting little kisses along my jaw line, he giggles as my stubble tickles his lips. He goes down farther on my neck leaving love bites all over me. He then heads to my collar bone and to the start of my chest. I rip open my buttoned shirt to expose my bare chest, his hands glide up and down my body, they are cold to the touch. I get goosebumps all over me and his hands slide down to my pants. I take off my shirt and I start to kiss him. At first I go slow then I speed up the pace, or lips dancing together. We stop momentarily only for him to take his shirt off. His face is clean shaven and he smells like vanilla. When he takes of his shirt he reveals abs and a some pecs. He has a treasure trail and some hair on his chest but I find it quite sexy, just adding to his ever growing attractiveness. Me on the other hand with a barely visible trail, a washboard stomach and a small amount of pectoral muscle. I don’t feel inferior to him though, he makes me feel comfortable with myself.

After our steamy make out session he takes off his pants and heads into the washroom, I do the same and follow. We brush our teeth and head back into he bedroom.

“Do you mind if I sleep with you Liam? I just really need someone right now, I don’t want to be alone on the top bunk.”

“Sure, hop in.”

under the sheets I was nestled in his arms, his biceps curling around my body holding me in a tight grip. One of his legs was straddled around mine and I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

“Good night Zayn” he said kissing my neck.

“Good night Liam” I say inching in closer to him.

I fell asleep in his arms that night, it was the best sleep of my life, I was in the arms of my night in shining armor, my hero.

Liam POV:

“Do you mind if I sleep with you Liam? I just really need someone right now, I don’t want to be alone on the top bunk.”

“Sure, hop in” I was secretly hoping for him to want to lie next to me. I know my parents might not be very comfortable with it since he just moved in but I wanted him to be close to me.

“Good night Zayn” I say kissing the nape of his neck.

“Good night Liam” he says snuggling in closer to me.

The night goes by and I get really hot under the sheets, I was only in my boxers, same with Zayn. I get out of bed and take them off throwing them in the laundry hamper. I see Zayn shiver under the covers, he must be having a bad dream. I get back into bed and cuddle up close to him, my arms wrapped tight around him as if he is a teddy bear.

When morning comes I am greeted by the lovely sound of my alarm clock. Zayn is closest to the side table so he hits the snooze button and rustles back into the covers. I hug him from behind and I feel him instantly warm up.

“Good morning Zayn”

“Good morning Liam”

“Did you sleep well?” I ask him.

“Yeah, he can you please stop poking me in the back?”

“What do you mean? I am not poking you.”

Zayn sits up and stares at me, he looks weirded out.

“Then what was poking me?” he said, damn his morning voice was sexy.

We both look down at the sheets and there is an elevation near my crotch area.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry!” I say, this was so embarrassing. I poked him with my…. Morning wood.

“At least I know I turn you on!” he says easing me with a wink.