Chapter 7: Reconciliation And Realizations.

Louis POV:

“So Lou, have you ever kissed a guy?” Liam asks me.

“Yeah, but I don’t know who it was.”

“What do you mean?”

“I was drunk at a party a few years back and this boy kissed me, he told me he liked me and I told him I liked him back, after that I don’t really remember him, his face was blurred by my vision.”

“Really, you don’t remember who it was?”

“Nope all I remember was I woke up and was heading home and Harry runs after me, he started bullying me a year earlier than that so I freaked out and ran. I didn’t want to get beat up by him so I just ran all the way back home.”

“Oh, okay. So have you liked anyone since then? Besides Harry?”

“Nope, no one.”

“It’s getting late Lou I should really take Troian for a walk before my parents get home.”

“Okay, I should get back for dinner too” I say waving goodbye to Liam.

I turn around his house and I see Zayn talking to Harry on the driveway. What on earth was going on. Harry was crying and Zayn was raising his voice at him. Zayn turns to see me standing there and pushes Harry in my direction, Shit. I try to make a getaway plan but Harry grabs my wrist tightly, I wasn’t going anywhere.

“Hey I really need to talk to you Lou.”

“Don’t call me that Styles!” I spat at him.

“Can we just sit down and talk, I promise that I wont hurt you, I really need to talk to you okay?”

“Okay I am giving you a minute to explain why you oh so desperately need to talk to me, after that I will judge whether or not I want to carry on conversation with the likes of you.”

“It was me, summer 09’. You kissed me.”

I was in complete shock, I can’t believe all this time it was Harry, the one I so desperately wanted but could never have. Wait was he trying to tell me something, is he gay too?

“That was you?”

“Yeah, I ran after you the next morning to tell you that it was me, but you ran off before I could reach you. I figured you didn’t want to remember or that you didn’t remember at all and were running away because I bothered you so much, that is over now Louis, I will never bother you again, you know why? You are the boy I have fallen head over heels with over all of these years. “

“But then why did you treat me like shit all these years?’