Chapter 17: I Love You (The End)

Zayn POV:

“Wake up boys” Liam’s father says ripping off the covers.

I groan and mumble as we get up and head to get dressed. I decide to be sneaky and wear all of Liam’s favorite clothes. I take his comfy jeans and his blue v-neck shirt, and last but not least his warm grey sweater. When I step out of the walk in closet Liam glares at me.

“What do you think your doing in my clothes Zaynie?” he says staring me down.

“Just wearing my boyfriends clothes, you can help yourself to mine if you want babe.”

“Don’t think I wont” he says grinning evilly, I knew what he was going for. My scarf.

“Noooooo don’t take Mr. scarfy!” I run after him but he closes the door in my face.

“You snooze you lose Z” he says behind closed doors.

Oh I was going to get that boy, he was going to pay for wearing my scarf. It will probably look really hot on him, once I see him I will forget that its my favorite scarf. I head up the stairs taking Troian with me. I have gotten quite close with Troian, I take him on walks and feed him quite a bit. I have also became quite close with Liam’s parents too now since living here. Tomorrow was Liam’s birthday, he was only turning 17, still a young guy. I turned 18 along with Harry last spring, and Niall turned 17 at the start of the summer. Liam had invited Harry, Niall, Louis and Miranda over for a dinner party, it would also be good for his parents to meet all our friends too.

I sit down at the kitchen table and Liam’s mom had made blueberry pancakes for us, Liam’s favorite. I thank her for preparing breakfast as she heads up to get dressed for the day, and Liam comes up the stairs to the smell of the pancakes. He glides into the room, sporting my scarf of course and he sits down to stuff his face.

“What are you looking at?” he says when he notices me staring at him.

“You, your just so cute.”

“Thanks, I love you Za….” He cuts off right when he realizes what he just said. I drop my fork on my plate with my mouth hanging open, did Liam just say he loved me?

Liam POV:

“What are you looking at?” I say when I notice Zayn staring at me intensly.

“You, your just so cute” he says smiling.

“Thanks, I love you Za….” Hold up, did I just tell Zayn that I love him? Did that really come out? The truth is I really do love him, with all my heart, I just haven’t had the balls to say it to him. I guess I don’t have to anymore.

Zayn POV:

Liam drove us to school, he never said anything to me after breakfast and nothing to me at school or our drive home, heck he didn’t even say goodnight to me, I guess he was in shock after the whole “I love you” event. I was beating myself up over this, why didn’t I say it back?

THE NEXT DAY

Liam POV:

“Liam, don’t go, we have to talk about yesterday” Zayn said catching my arm as he headed into our bedroom.

“There’s nothing to talk about Zayn, just leave me alone okay?”

“Well okay then who pissed in your cheerios, I guess you don’t get your birthday present after all” he said. It was my 17th today, Zayn and my parents said happy birthday to me in the morning, but after that I avoided Zayn the rest of the day, I don’t know how to talk about things like this, I am too scared of my own feelings.

When I got home that day he came up to me with a little box. Zayn never said anything to me, just handed me the box. While I opened it he twiddled his thumbs and stared at his feet. Once I got to through the wrapping I found a leather bracelet with a silver infinity sign wrapped into it.

“Do you like it?” he asked quietly.

“Yes I love it Zayn, thanks so much.”

“I am glad you like it Liam, but I need to show you something right now okay?”

“Yeah sure what is it?”

“I’m not telling you just be downstairs in a minute okay?”

“Uh sure.”

I head down the staircase to the basement and see Troian sleeping in the dog bed and the lights in our room off. I walk cautiously towards the door and find Zayn sitting on my bed holding what seems to be a remote. When I sit beside him he tell me to close my eyes and wait.

“Open your eyes now, it’s okay to look.”

I blink a few times to see a large sign handing from my wall, it was wooden painted red with small embedded light. When it shone it had the words “I love you too” lighting up like stars. I turned to Zayn, my eyes tearing up.

“You love me too?”

“Yes, forever and always?”

“I love you Zayn Malik.”

“And I love you too Liam Payne.

HEY! I AM ALL DONE : ( I HAD TO WRAP THIS ONE UP WITH I LOVE YOU INSTEAD OF MARRIAGE SORRY : ( I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE FINAL CHAPTER!