Chapter 8: Coming Out.

Everyone was worried about this night, this Saturday night. Louis was heading over to Harry’s for dinner, Zayn was talking to his parents, along with Liam too. It was going to be a busy night.

Liam POV:

“Mom, Dad, I need to talk to you about something.” I was playing with my food, I haven’t eaten since i was so nervous.

“Sure son you can tell us anything” my dad said.

“Yeah sweetie just let it out” my mom encourages. Troian whimpers beside the table, I think he can feel my nervousness.

“I am gay” I said. It felt so good to let it out, now it was just a matter of how my parents would take it.

“Really?” my dad said.

“One hundred percent honest.”

“I am going to tell you this only one Liam. Your mother and I will love you forever no matter who you love. We are completely behind you in this and we want you to know you can talk to us about anything you may need to.”

“Really guys?” I said looking to my mom for her approval.

“Nothing will ever make us think any less of you honey” my mom said, her an my dad got up to come and hug me. I was so glad things turned out this way. I just couldn’t help but think about Zayn and how his family was taking it.

Zayn POV:

“Mom, dad?”

“Yes Zayn” my mother said.

“Could I talk to you about something, something that I really need to tell you.”

“Sure Zayn, you can always talk to us” my mom says.

“Hey son, what did you need to talk about?” said my dad walking into the kitchen. My sisters were playing downstairs, thank goodness I didn’t need them to hear this.

“I need to tell you that I am gay.”

“You have got to be kidding me right now” my dad says crossing his arms.

“Oh my god, this can’t be happening, what did we do wrong?” my mom cries to my dad.

“You didn’t do anything wrong, you are the best parents I could ever ask for.”

“This is a disgrace Zayn, a young Pakistani man cannot me a homosexual!” My father says raising his voice.

“You can make these foul life choices Zayn but don’t expect that we will tolerate this under our roof, in front of your sisters” My mom says sternly.