Chapter 2: You Again?

Zayn POV:

I can’t help but think about the guy I met at ROMAN’’s he was pretty attractive, his bushy waves and how he framed his face, his broad muscular shoulders. I don’t know why I am feeling like this, I have never thought about a girl like I had thought about this boy. I can’t be gay, could I? The boys would hate that, it would be social suicide, look at Louis Tomlinson, he’s a freak. No one would ever look at me the same, I should just stick to bugging gays than thinking about whether I am one or not.

I pick up Harry and Niall but on my way I see Louis get in the passenger seat of an Avalanche. I wonder who would dare to give him a ride. I get the boy’s at the end of the street and I see Harry wearing sunglasses.

“Dude it’s not even sunny out yet.”

“I am not hiding from the sun, I am hiding the black eye I got from Tomlinson’s friend.”

“Wait some kid punched you?” that must have been the kid that picked up Louis.

“What are we going to do about it?” Niall asked.

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll take care of it.”

By the time we got to school I could see the avalanche pulling into the far parking lot, Louis got out along with some kid with quaffed hair, short on the sides with black glasses.  I parked my BMW and walked right up to the kid and pushed him over. His bag fell off and he dropped his coffee luckily not spilling it on anyone or anything.

“What the fuck man?” he said, I recognized his voice.

“I heard you punched my friend last night you think your going to get away with that?”

“So, he called my friend a faggot, I would have done that for anyone.” He says brushing himself off and turning around to face me. It was the guy from the department store.

“You? What? What’s your problem?”

“You, you bloody fag” I said, god what was my problem. He was so nice at the department store and I have to be a dick before I even know his name.

I walk away and go to meet Niall and check up on Harry, when I feel a blow to my side, this guy just tackled me. He had my face in the dirt, and my arms behind my back in about 10 seconds flat, man he was good. I tried to budge but he was too strong, I couldn’t get out of his hold, what did I just get myself into, this guy is a terror. He was strong, real strong.

“Take it back Zayn.”

“How do you know my…”

“Take it back our you will be eating dirt for breakfast you filthy bastard” he said cutting me off.

“F-f-fine I am sorry I called you and Louis fags’ And was I ever sorry, I thought I was the toughest guy in school this guy had me beat on the first day too. As much as Harry and Niall may hate him I never want to be near this guy again, he scares the living shit out of me.

“Now get up and get the fuck away from me” he spat at me before walking over to Louis, he put his arm around Louis, were they an item? Was he gay?”

Liam POV:

“Lou, you know the guy I met at the store the other day, the one I told you about this morning on our way to school?”

“Yeah.”

“That may or may not have been him.”

“Oh My God!! Liam you thought that Zayn Malik was HOT??”

“Keep your voice down Louis, okay so what classes do I have with you?”

“English, Science, Math, Social, Art, Drama, Foods, but not Music.”

“What are you taking instead of music?”

“Nothing I have a spare.”

“Hey Louis I know I just met you yesterday but would you consider taking music with me? At least I would know someone in all of my classes.”

“I would be in all eight of your courses, wouldn’t you get tired of me?”

“Tired of you? No way! You are the first friend I have had in a while, I could never get tired of you.”

Louis skipped off to the main office to get into my class, and came back cheerily saying that it was official had identical schedules.

English was pretty fun, we are learning Romeo & Juliet, next was Music. Louis and I walked into the room and sat down. Five seconds later he walked into the room, Zayn Malik.

“Okay class I am going to assign you partners” the teacher said.

“Oh shit” I muttered.

COMMENT/ VOTE/ BECOMA A FAN PLEASE AND THANKYOU! EVERY READ COUNTS! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!