Chapter 59: More the Merrier

Začít od začátku

~~~~~~~~

Brushing away dark grey hair away from face as someone leaned against a large grey beast that had its neck close to the human figure that rested against it. A6d was waking up brushing his hands through Toxi's shaggy dark grey hair. A6d huffed as he looked at Toxi hearing him snore like a dog as heat flowed from the sides of Toxicosis neck due to his pulled back mouth.

"Guess this is my life now it's not that bad a guess...." A6d said to himself petting his hand through Toxicosis' mane of dark shaggy hair, "not bad at all" A6d hummed as he's gotten used to dealing with Toxicosis and this new latcher life. A6d eventually laid his head back down as he couldn't move his legs since they were occupied with Toxicosis' head and neck. A6d was stuck in this blanket and pillow nest Toxicosis had formed in the corner of his room but that didn't matter anymore since Toxi may as well be A6d's pillow for the time being as the cybernetic man waited for his latcher to wake up for this new possible chaos filled day.

Will there be any new latchers or have these creatures calmed down at the moment, A6d didn't have the answer nobody knew, but A6d hoped everything settled down after the Mitosis incident with Skeppy, at leased he hoped everything was settled down and there wasn't going to be a outburst of chaos, he just wanted a somewhat normal day.

~~~~~~~

"So when will I wake up, you kept me here for a long time now, I think my friends are gonna start worrying that I'm still out cold." Sapnap said as the volcanic latcher paced around him.

"But i like having you here Nick~ it doesn't feel as cold and lonely anymore now that i have you here with me~" Olympus said, getting in front of Sapnap as lava fell from his jaws.

"That's creepy, I just wanna reassure my friends and tell them that everything is okay." Sapnap said as he backed away from Olympus, "why not show yourself then if you're sick of being alone, there's many people you can talk to even other latchers." Sapnap tried to explain to Olympus.

The volcanic latcher tilted his head to the side before hissing as he looked away, "I can't show myself, do you want to see fire?" Olympus said and sighed "and how many latchers be exact....hehe, 14 to be exact~ there's already five latchers that showed themselves~ just wait for the others~" Olympus said seeing fear develop in Sapnap's eyes.

"What! everybody's getting one, that's going to chaos!" Sapnap said as he looked at Olympus seeing him cackling with laughter.

"Oh~ it will and i can't wait!" Olympus said as flames sparked from his jaws.

"Then who's next Olympus! Do you know anything about this or are you latchers having a secret conversation with one another tell each other when to latch on." Sapnap barked with a panicked voice and he backed away as Olympus came close with a bellowing.

"I hate spoiling the surprise my friend, let the chaos unfold before you~" Olympus said as the light surrounded Sapnap.

~~~~~~

Sapnap woke up in a panic and he looked around the area he was in seeing an empty quiet room with nobody around. Sapnap groaned and covered his face but when he uncovered his face he stared into golden eyes. Olympus smiled widely and tilted his head to the side before backing off away from Sapnap seeing him bolt upright.

"You said you weren't going to show yourself!" Sapnap said seeing the frill on Olympus' head raise up.

"I said that, like you know, a liar~" Olympus said before turning his attention to Paralysis and Dream, "Oh hey Paralysis~" Olympus said with a cheeky smile.

"Hi...." Paralysis hissed out as he fixed his mask before looking away.

"Wearing a mask still, damn you haven't changed much have you after all these years, well your mask changed to that creepy bloody smile, Does Mitosis have his mask or no." Olympus said not letting the humans have a conversation.