Chapter 26: The Hell before Us

Warning: contains gruesome scenes, dismemberment, and gore

The portal warpped and hissed a few times as people and experiments walked through it seeing the hellish landscape around them, this looked nothing like the world they just came from. Panning over to the right showed massive lava oceans with huge lavafalls pouring down the from ceiling of this world, but panning to left showed a red forest that intertwined with the barren wasteland of strange veiny stone washed over with a dull red. Dream looked ahead but he could barely see anything due to the red fog that stretched out for miles.

"We definitely came a bit unprepared didn't we." Tapl said flinching to the sound of a cry in the distance before looking upwards to see a horrifying creature hovering in the air with writhing tendrils. The creature cried out again before screaming as it shot down a fireball towards the group.

"Scatter!" A6d yelled as everyone separated quickly driving out of way as the fireball came crashing down exploding on impact destroying the portal and sending shrapnel out into different directions.

George screamed out as a shard of obsidian cut into his shoulder as he dropped to a knee holding his shoulder. The creature cried out again and screech again sending down another fireball. Sapnap looked up and rolled out of the way but George was in the path of the fireball.

"George!" Sapnap called out catching George's attention.

George looked back and he spotted the fireball and got out of the way but that didn't save him from harm. The group looked up hearing George cry out in pain as smoke swayed in the air. Dream looked into the air seeing two of these pale horrifying creatures drawing closer crying out and screeching firing two fireballs down at them. The group had to get moving and that's what they had to do immediately as Techno and A6d dove out of the way from the two fireballs that came barreling down like cannon balls.

"Run for the forest now!" Dream yelled pointing towards the dense crimson forest to their left.

"What about George!" Bad yelled back as he ran with the group.

"I got-" Dream cut out getting tossed into the air by an aggressive hoglin as the pale creatures screeched again. Dream smacked into the ground before pushing himself up off it to get tossed again by more hoglins and hearing explosions all around him. Dream landed by the group near the forest and he groaned in pain as he looked at George who was laying on the ground. The hoglins where approaching George ready to throw him into the air with thier tusks.

George slowly pushed himself with his right arm as his left arm was torn up and charred. The hoglins grunted and snorted as the charged at George before stopping kicking up dull red pebbles as a dark smoke surrounded George. The pale creatures cried slightly as they stared at the swaying dark smoke before seeing a creature barely emerging from it. The hoglins' eyes widened before they ran off before getting dragged by some sort of vine like appendages as they where taken back into the smoke as the sounds of flesh being torn into came from the smoke. The pale creatures hovered around before screeching seeing a glimpse of the creature as they shot fireballs down into the dark cloud of smoke.

Dream and the group watched in abject horror knowing George was in the smoke with these creatures, but Dream realized who caused the smoke and he yelled out "You got this Paralysis!" As the sudden sound of a loud snap came from the smoke as two fireballs came flying out nailing each of the pale creature's in a explosion of fire and smoke. The dark cloud of smoke cleared eventually revealing Paralysis covered in blood with two dead hoglins laying before him all torn open missing a few organs. George was breathing heavily before getting up with help of Paralysis, George shivered since Paralysis' hand was freezing cold before letting it go to hold his injured arm.