Chapter 51: Nerves

Warning: contains gore, blood, and mild injuries

"So any ideas on what to do for the day, or is this gonna just be a day where we just chill out." Dream spoke as he looked at the group, but he noticed somebody was missing, "Has anybody seen A6d anywhere?"

"He's in the orchard I think." Sapnap spoke up as he rubbed the back of his neck, "well that's where I saw him, i think he's still trying to take his mind off of being brutally killed for the millionth time." Sapnap added with a small laugh, "I...erm....shouldn't be laughing, we all were killed brutally."

"Yeah you got the worst end of it, weren't you mauled by void hounds but the healing and regeneration potions got on you so it became nothing more than an endless cycle of pain." Techno said as he crossed his arms.

"Oh shut up, you were burnt to death." Sapnap barked pointing a finger at Techno before hearing Paralysis chime in with a satisfying purr followed by the word "Bacon~" Sapnap snorted as he tried to contain his laugh, well most of the group tried their best not to laugh

"Paralysis Zip It!" Techno snapped at Paralysis as he stared at the towering figure.

"What I'm just saying Dave~ chill out~" Paralysis cooed as he put his hands up slightly before baring his teeth seeing Techno recoil from the use of his real name. Paralysis put his hands back down and he laughed a bit keeping his twisted look, but his looks softened a bit as the ender hatchling nipped at his fingers, "what do you want little one~"

The ender hatchling bit onto Paralysis' hand trying to lead him somewhere, the group noticed and they followed the hatchling. The little ender dragon led the group to the orchard where A6d was. The group looked up, seeing A6d looking back at them, he seemed nervous and on edge from what Dream and Paralysis were able to read by looking at his body language as he seemed to move in slight twitches while scratching at his arms and hand.

"Is something wrong?" George asked as he looked at A6d watching him draw closer to the group.

"Yes, something is here, something....I....I must be losing my mind, I swear I'm seeing things." A6d said as his voice shook slightly, "skulls, i see skulls, dark and stained with ash....it....it surrounds me..." A6d started to laugh as he brought up his left hand running it through his hair, "I'm hearing whispers in my head, they say things in a different tongue, I don't understand it...." A6d spoke as he gave a deadly look as he stared down the entire group, "Help me please!" A6d cried out with a shrill voice.

"A6d, calm down, we'll help you, what happened." Dream said with concern as the ender dragon hatchling sat beside Paralysis and Creeps.

"What happened....I don't know....I blacked out and seconds later i'm surrounded by skulls with bright glowing eyes, whispers of many surrounded me, I didn't understand any of them as they spoke strangely..." A6d explained, "it felt real but it didn't as well...once i left whatever it was i was still under the apple tree where I already was." A6d added as he shook his head, "something approached from the darkness offer its hand to me...its hand was boney and charred, I didn't take it I swear to you...it looked at me with a smirk as something dark covered its face, it wore robes of sorts with symbols and markings on them, I didn't understand them" A6d tacked on as he looked side to side before dimming his eyes.

"Did anything else happen to you, A6d?" Dream asked with concern, still looking at a very frantic A6d that twitched here and there once in a while.

"The figure realized I would not take its hand so it....it....fuck it hurts." A6d hissed as he looked away as Bad scolded him for cussing.

"What hurts? A6d are you hurt?" Tapl said as he stepped forward before stepping back with the group.

A6d had lifted his shirt up showing the massive scar across his gut that looked rotted and withered as it had dark steaks in it as if it were infected in some way. The group stood in shock not knowing what to do, even the companions were shocked by the scar. Mega tilted his head to the side as he's never seen anything like that before, with how long he'd worked for the facility he's never seen a wound like that, he's seen some nasty bites and infectious growths but never a withering scar that seemed to kill the skin around it.