Chapter 20: The Amalgamation

Warning: you already know what's bound to happen

Time seemed to slow around Dream as he had watch a blade split George's chest and gut open as it kept him stuck to the floor. Dream breathing slowed and his heart thumped slowly in his chest as the mech's hand rested on the sword as the leader with the mech suit laughed at his pain. Paralysis saw this, he saw all of this and he was extremely pissed off at the sight, he felt torn apart by what he saw.

"Go on, what's your next plan of attack, Clay~" the leader's annoying cocky voice hissed out.

Paralysis bellowed and he took over instantly knowing damn well Clay couldn't handle it. Paralysis bellowed once more and broke away from the guards and he got up with blood running from his mouth and eyes, he ripped his mask off throwing it a side as his eyes bleed even more with crimson smoke rising from his mouth as his piercing slit green eyes glowed through the smoke, Paralysis was livid.

The leader tilted his head before lifting the sword out of George's body ready for this fight as George's body slid from sword back to the cold stone floor, "bring it Clay, come and get your revenge." The leader said as Paralysis ran the leader leaping up off the ground before latching into the mech suit and breaking the glass of it reaching his hand in to strangle the leader. The leader stabbed Dream's hand getting it out before throwing Dream off of him towards a barrel of dangerous liquid.

Paralysis bellowed as his skin cracked open and he flicked his hand killing the guards that held his friends down. Paralysis pounced on the Leader's mech suit breaking even more glass before having a sword pierce his ribcage, Paralysis spat blood but he continued to fight, he need revenge, he need this kill, he will avenge George if it's the last thing he does.

"I'm going to kill you! I'm going to rip you to shreds!" Paralysis hissed before getting thrown across the room slamming into a wall as blood spattered all over it, Paralysis hissed in pain but he got back up feeling his aching body. Paralysis looked at the others and bellowed in pain nearly falling down again "get out of here! Now!" Paralysis yelled clutching his side.

"Dream no, please we have to leave together." Tapl said reaching out to Dream but a blood spike shoot up from the ground blocking Tapl.

"All of you just run, run away and don't come back!" Paralysis barked before charging back into battle with the leader.

Tapl watched Dream go and he looked away, The others were worried but they listened to Dream's words....Paralysis' words. They couldn't do much about George as he was lifeless and cold. The phantoms wanted to stay but they had to leave as well. Silenced shook his head before leading the group out of here.

The leader slashed at Paralysis as he continued to force him back towards the barrel of dangerous liquids. Paralysis felt the sharp pain go through him as a blade broke his shoulder but Paralysis continued to fight.

"Not giving up are you, just give in and accept defeat you can't win this Clay!" The leader yelled but Paralysis ignored it even if it struck a nerve in him.

"I won't nor will I ever accept that, I'm not a pathetic human you like you, you're a manipulative fucking bastard that deserves to burn in hell, you took many lives and harmed so many....I can't let you live any longer, Murder." Paralysis said before leaping up breaking the glass the protected the leader before being thrown off yet again.

Paralysis hit the wall feeling his ribs break as blood came spewing up from his mouth but he didn't give in, he continued to fight this battle "Your mortal body grows weaker as each year passes. You build this weak suit of metal to keep your body from shattering....it won't stop me!" Paralysis hissed out leaping again at the leader slashing at him.