Chapter 79: Sentinels

"What do you want from me, I gave you everything you wanted from me, I-" the person screamed before being slammed into a tree causing it to shake as the grip constricted the person shoulder as the fabric of a strangely pattern sweater was tugged on as the blue fuzz came up off of it, "Please, whatever i did to upset you i'm sorry, I never meant to upset you like I possibly did, Agh!" the person screamed in pain as the sharp claws dug through the fabrics and into the flesh of this being as pink headphones nearly feel free from the person's neck.

"You broke your oath~" the entity said displaying zero emotions on his face nor voice as his claws dug deeper touching the person's shoulder blade, "I'm not afraid of killing you, one slash and you'll be down on the ground bleeding slowly with nobody to help you~" the being threatened the hybrid creature before reaching up and grabbing the small antlers on the person head and yanking the person forward getting them to fall to there knees with their head looking straight up at the entity.

"Please...I'll do anything! Just don't snap my neck!" the person begged before getting picked up by the antlers as their legs dangled below them, the entity just looked the person up and down seeing their nervous tail flick in the air as their shorts with red spots where stained with blood and mud from the past, the entity looked at the person's choice of shirt which was a strange looking sweater with a white pattern carved onto the blue fabric as pink useless headphones hung around the person's neck as the person's ears pointed back. The entity scoffed at the choice of cloth that if brought a disgusting taste in the entities mouth.

"I'll-" the person or well experiment screamed as they were tossed at the tree as their back slammed against it, this entity was reckless with mortals as if he had no care in the world about them, but that came with reason knowing this guy's past.

"Jacob?" The entity spoke with a cold tone as his arms crossed behind his back as his large wings were closed up with bright purple eyes on them that intently stared at the weak experiment on the ground.

"Y-yes, W-Watcher." the experiment responded, "Just...c-call me Zelk o-okay." Zelk said before flinching as Watcher's tail flew towards his face.

"I don't have time to list nicknames of the worthless~" Watcher harshly put it as he turned his head to face this elk, tiger, human experiment, "do you want to be consisted useful to me or not, or would you rather die here by by this tree because I won't hesitate" Watcher snapped with hostility before hearing static blare form the headphones, "the hell~" Watcher hissed hearing panicked terrified voices on the other end speak through the headset calling out for help as the roars of something was heard on the other end until all contact cutaway.

"Vurb! Finn! No..no..no...wait...I" Zelk tried speaking to his friends but nothing, his way of contacting his friends was no longer available. Zelk looked up at Watcher with worry as he began to plead with this latcher, "Please, I need to save them...I...please just help me, help my friends." Zelk begged but he only saw the lack of emotion written on this latcher's face.

"I need to speak to Master~ no, he's asleep.....gah...whatever, this experiment's soul...." Watcher thoughts cut off as he became frustrated as a portal ripped into the thin air around them, Watcher didn't have time for this, he needed to speak to Master, could he spare some time, more souls in his dept he guessed as Zelk charged forth through the portal followed by Watcher who looked up at the blue flames that tore and snapped at the sky as two people where unconscious on the ground as a blue creature stumbled around before falling besides one of the people. Watcher looked closely at this blue creature raising his eyebrow remembering this eh what could he say about this latcher. He knew this latcher was well the weakest and one of many blue latchers, but this latcher somewhat stood out as it had a long purple tongue like a chameleon, blue scales and fur mixed it, red leathery scales around its lips that stretched all the way down to its chest, and fairly normal looking eyes, this latcher was hard to describe as it was laying besides Finn perhaps Watcher couldn't tell who was who as the flames cackled at him.