Chapter 89: It Was Just Bait

"Hey, oh there you are, I've been looking for you Pary...is...is something wrong." Dream's voice would echo in Paralysis ears as the latcher looked up with an blank expression as he wore that smiling mask that hid his true emotions under it, "No of course not darling~ I'm fine, just...worried that's all" Paralysis spoke as he crossed his arms as thoughts filled his head along with other voices of the sentinels asking what's wrong and why worry, it's just the Wither....just the Wither? Right?

"Why are you worried, you can talk to me" Dream said as he got close to the latcher gently taking the crimson clawed hands into his, "please dear, will you talk to me, I worry about you." Dream spoke taking a moment to look up at Paralysis' hidden face onto to see that smile on the mask, Paralysis didn't speak as his clawed fingers could curl and clutch Dream's hands stealing the warmth from them, Paralysis breath was unnoticeable but Dream eventually picked up on it, "Pary please, can you just talk to me, I'm getting worried"

"It's just that, I'm unsure of what's going to happen between us and the Wither, I don't wanna lose any of you, I don't wanna lose you Clay~" Paralysis spoke before removing on of his hands from Dream's as Paralysis took his mask off letting it hang around his neck, "I worry that I'll lose this, I fear that I'll lose everything.....even you Darling~" Paralysis added as his eyes showed of sadness, "I can't let that happen~" Paralysis tacked on as he clutched Dream's hands within a tight grip that Dream could not nor would not escape from, "⍑ᒷ ʖᒷꖎ𝙹リ⊣ᓭ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ᒲᒷ, ⍑ᒷ'ꖎꖎ ⎓𝙹∷ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷ ʖᒷ ᒲ╎リᒷ ⎓𝙹∷ ᔑꖎꖎ ᒷℸ ̣ ᒷ∷リ╎ℸ ̣ ||. ᓵꖎᔑ|| ╎ ꖌリ𝙹∴ ||𝙹⚍ ᓵᔑリ'ℸ ̣ ⚍リ↸ᒷ∷ᓭℸ ̣ ᔑリ↸ ᒲᒷ ∴⍑ᒷリ ╎ ᓭ!¡ᒷᔑꖌ ᒲ|| ℸ ̣ 𝙹リ⊣⚍ᒷ, ʖ⚍ℸ ̣ ╎'ꖎꖎ ꖌᒷᒷ!¡ ||𝙹⚍ ᓭᔑ⎓ᒷ, ⎓𝙹∷ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷. ╎'ꖎꖎ ꖌᒷᒷ!¡ ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷||𝙹リᒷ ╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ⊣∷𝙹⚍!¡ ᓭᔑ⎓ᒷ, ╎ ᓵᔑリ'ℸ ̣ ᔑ⎓⎓𝙹∷↸ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ꖎ𝙹ᓭᒷ ᔑリ|| 𝙹⎓ ||𝙹⚍, ||𝙹⚍ ᔑ∷ᒷ ᒲ|| ⎓∷╎ᒷリ↸ᓭ, ᓭ𝙹ᒲᒷℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣ ╎ ᓵ𝙹⚍ꖎ↸ リᒷ⍊ᒷ∷ ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ !¡ᔑᓭℸ ̣ ʖ⚍ℸ ̣ リ𝙹∴ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ ∴ᒷ ᔑ∷ᒷ ╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ !¡∷ᒷᓭᒷリℸ ̣ ↸ᔑ||. ╎'ꖎꖎ ꖌᒷᒷ!¡ ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷||𝙹リᒷ ᓭᔑ⎓ᒷ ⋮⚍ᓭℸ ̣ ⎓𝙹∷ ||𝙹⚍ ↸ᒷᔑ∷, ⋮⚍ᓭℸ ̣ ⎓𝙹∷ ||𝙹⚍ ᒲ|| ↸ᒷᔑ∷ ꖎ╎ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ꖎᒷ ᓵꖎᔑ||~" Paralysis thought deep inside his mind as he looked down upon Dream gently tracing a thumb over his skin, Paralysis couldn't lose this warm in his life, he couldn't lose anybody, Paralysis wouldn't obey his path in life, he was hear to change it to suit his needs, it wasn't going to be one, it was going to be multiple, multiple people that Paralysis cared so much about, this was now a team effort and Paralysis saw that.

"I don't wanna lose you either, I'd be heartbroken if I did and I don't think I could continue on in life if I lost you. We've come so far in life together. Sure we had our ups and down in life, me not knowing your true intentions, and you now realizing that there were people who care about you once we've understood you. Now look where we're at, many caring friends and...hehe...in love even." Dream said with a laugh that made Paralysis's ears point up as he was clearly listening to every word Dream had said.

"Hey you two! We got a problem!" a voice screamed out as it echoed through the halls getting to Dream and Paralysis making the two rush outside seeing the storm in the sky, see the dark void like clouds spiraling above with flashes of white and purple inside, Dream looked to the right seeing the forest decaying ever so slightly as the wither's affect was reaching them, Paralysis quickly put his mask on to hid his face from the others as they all looked towards the storm as a beam of light shot up into the sky striking the center of the storm. Dream and Paralysis looked towards each other before nodding their heads as they both took off running in the direction of the storm going straight to the eye of it catching everyone off guard, there was no time and Paralysis knew that, if the Wither got any stronger they'll all be in danger.