Chapter 47: It Hurts

Warning: Wholesome Content???

"Can I talk to you about something~" Paralysis had uttered out from under his breath not wanting the others to hear it, he wanted this to be a more private conversation that didn't involve the group staring at him and questioning him. Paralysis need to vent, he wanted to vent, it hurt so much to keep quiet for so long. The memories tortured and choked Paralysis from saying anything, he could let this darkness win, he couldn't let the void win.

Dream looked at the group before looking at Paralysis nodding his head keeping quiet as he followed Paralysis to the willow tree to get away from the others so they could hear the conversation, Dream didn't know what was going to be said or what this conversation would lead into but it did concern him with how Paralysis acted seeming a bit more on edge.

"So what did you want to talk, Paralysis." Dream asked as he looked at Paralysis watching him very closely to pick up on the feelings of dread and sorrow.

"Why haven't you hurt me?" Paralysis said as he looked away lowering his gaze so it wasn't on Dream, "I have nightmares everything day about you harming me, when will you harm me?" He tacked on which had frightened Dream.

"I would never hurt you, where the hell are you getting those thoughts, Paralysis I care about you, I wouldn't even dare hurt you, you've been through enough Paralysis." Dream said his tongue coated with anger, but that anger wasn't directed at Paralysis it was directed towards the past.

"It just hurts Clay~ everything hurts, the pain on the past tortures me and it won't stop, the past makes me think of the future of....this." Paralysis spoke as his arms feel to his sides, "I shouldn't even be a live, this is what I get for bringing myself back to life, torment and pain~" Paralysis hissed as his claws came out ready to rip into someone's skin.

"Paralysis, no.....Paralysis....." Dream said before sighing at he spoke much more softly "Paralysis please look at me."

Paralysis obeyed the command and he looked at Dream with tired saddened eyes, he felt so drained of his energy that he could just collapse at any minute but he only resisted, "it's hard to even bare the fact you care so much~" Paralysis cooed quietly towards Dream, "it's hard to even believe in that fact after all the pain...." Paralysis added as he tilted his head to the side as his vision started to blur, "why do you care so much about a monster like me~"

Dream didn't know what to say as he choked on his own words, he wanted to see Paralysis happy. Dream looked away and huffed "you've been through a lot Paralysis, I want to change that, everything going to be okay in the end, believe me."

"What if we die.....we're going to the void Clay~ there's no coming back from it unless the dragon is defeated....what if the dragon defeats us." Paralysis spoke in a low voice as his thoughts became twisted and dark. What if the team dies and gets thrown into the void, there's no way to come back from it unless you had wings just like Bad, everyone was at a disadvantage.

"We won't die Paralysis." Dream said not letting the dreadful thoughts of dying get to him, the team has this, if they could bring down the facility they could bring down a dragon, "we will defeat this dragon if it's the last thing we do." Dream said before recoiling as Paralysis fell to his knees.

"Then what happens, where do we go when it all ends, what will happen to us." Paralysis croaked and he grabbed Dream by the arms and stared into his eyes, "Clay~......I'm scared......scared to lose you.....please don't leave me." Paralysis spoke with a cry.

"I'm not going anywhere Paralysis..." Dream said as he looked at Paralysis before gently taking his mask off to get a better look at his face seeing tears forming in Paralysis' many eyes. Dream saw the fear, saw the pain, the sadness, and the broken thoughts through Paralysis' eyes.