Chapter 74: Off To Sea

The Fate has been Chosen. . .

"So where heading off to sea I guess, Catharsis could you lead the way for us." Dream addressed as he looked towards the window as Catharsis stood outside blinking his eight glowing eyes.

"Sure, Me and Wilbur can lead the way to this guardian sea, but we're gonna probably steal a few boats on the way to perhaps distract the guardian folk, because I'm looking to deal with a bunch of squirmy mortals, L'manberg group is who I'll be taken, all of you guys can split of into groups when taking a boat out to sea." Catharsis spoke before glaring at Wilbur seeing his arms where crossed as he seeming lost in a thought, the past wouldn't leave him as its darken treaded hands reached towards Wilbur's mind. Catharsis became worried as he looked his vessel seeing a tired look in his eyes as if something was draining his life force from his body.

"Heard you loud a clear even though I'm not to happy to be going back to the ocean after my near death to the hands of Blue" Wilbur said looking towards Catharsis before eyeing Dream seeing a unhappy Paralysis rocking side to side.

"But that bitch is long dead~" Paralysis snarled before glaring daggers at Bad and Archangel who scolded him, well Bad scolded him the most while Archangel gave him a warning but that riled Tommy up with temptation to start cursing like a sailor until all thoughts of cursing vanished as outdoors beyond the wooden walls screeching was heard. Banshee's calling as a shotgun blast echoed in the Chaos Crew's ears.

"Banshee!" Tommy snapped and quickly ran away from the group heading outside to seeing Banshee jumping around like a lunatic as someone walked circles around the bat Latchers drawing out a handgun. Banshee squawked at the person he danced around as half of his neck was torn to bits bleeding out staining the golden fur, Banshee had taken a shotgun blast directly to the neck but somehow the Latcher stood strong. Banshee screamed at the person before ducking down and diving in as the handgun was fired with the bullet hitting a tree behind Banshee.

Mega came run out as Aphasic rose from his shadow flying forth to get to the person battling Banshee, Mega nodded his head as Aphasic slashed at the person with flesh ripping talons as the mute dug around looking for his gun, but he couldn't find it anywhere on his belt or holsters, Mega swore he had them unless he'd forged those thoughts in his head as he looked up at the "wyvern" latchers.

The person moved back as their darken outfit stood out from the greens, the person glared at the Latchers before eyeing up the group that showed up outside, it was an army alright. Catharsis charged in with jaws wide open as all three pairs of them where ready to dine on some human flesh, Catharsis snapped only getting a chunk of fabric as the person got out of the way kicking off of Catharsis face before landing on their hands and feet as the leviathan Latcher nearly crashed into the trees. The stranger stood up as the "wyvern" Latchers flew towards the stranger with their talons out only to scrape the cloth and not catch hold of this agile person.

Dream looked closely at the person before having his eyes snap open with a widen look seeing partials coming off this person, this person was hyped up on some sort of speed potion. Dream hissed and smoke blew from his mouth as he charged in as the smoke enveloped him and out came a monster ready for blood, George would remember this form if he was outside with the group. Dream slashed the person with his claws drawing blood and strips of skin getting a sound out of this person, a blood curdling scream pleased Dream.

Paralysis charged in on all fours like a rabid animal as the person was distracted by Dream as the group stared in horror as they didn't expect Dream to transform into a monster of sorts, Techno shouted though "I called it! I called this a year ago, he did mutate out in the forest way back! Haha!" The crazed man shouted laughing at the group. Dream mutated thanks to Paralysis even though it was done by force, this was way back when both Dream and Paralysis weren't as close to each other as they are in present times, back then Paralysis was this malevolent entity that tormented everyone with the use of Dream's body, but Dream got through to this once malevolent entity with a different approach then flat out trying to resist or ignore Paralysis. Dream opened himself up to Paralysis and approached him with words that were new yet brought hope to Paralysis, a friend, a teammate...an approach that brought warmth and worthiness into Paralysis life making him feel something he couldn't express before, but now look at where the killer duo was....Partners with an unbreakable bond.