Rewrite Vs. Original

Hi, if you're a First Time Reader, welcome! If you're a Re-Reader, welcome back!

As you may or may not know, I am in the process of rewriting the entire series, book by book. They are absolutely nothing like the original stories either. I won't even tell y'all if each story ends the same, that's for you to find out. But if you think the rewrite of this book is the same as this one, you might as well get that out of your head now lol

These are the corresponding books

✨I'm Falling for a Royal Prince - The Provocative Prince (Complete)

✨I'm Having a Royal Baby - The Maternalistic Maid (Complete; unedited)

✨I'm Raising Royal Babies - TBD (I know the name, just didn't start writing)

The rewrite has a more mature theme and tone to it, the chapters are much much longer and there are more details and depth to the characters. You also learn about what actually happened with Shadé's parents and this version has twists that the OG version doesn't.

The OG version has a more humorous undertone, and can be a bit cringe. I would fix the cohesion between them, because I wrote IHARB before both books and wrote IFFARP last, but I want to focus my attention on the rewrites. So I'm not really caring too much about it. They've gone this long and I haven't seen many people complain about it.

The number one character difference to me is Vincent, but you'll have to read whichever book series to find out what makes him different...

So, if you're interested in finding out just how different these rewritten books really are from the originals, then please take a look at them on my profile whenever you please.

Enjoy