Chapter 8: The Breakdown

Vincent

As the heavy perspiration slid down my face and chest, my whole body tensed. My biceps and triceps bulged and my abdomen clenched. I gripped her waist tighter as my member twitched between her warm folds. I grunted and groaned as I released into the condom and pulled out of her. Almost immediately after I pulled out, she collapsed, panting and gasping for much needed oxygen.

I made my way to the bathroom, pulling the condom off of my semi-hard dick. I flushed it down the toilet and washed my hands, grabbing a blue satin robe to wrap around my naked body afterwards. I left the bathroom and watched Melanie lying on her stomach in my king sized bed with the satin sheets covering her lower body.

"Baby, come lie with me," Melanie moaned, the pillows muffling her voice.

I joined her in bed, pulling the sheets over my body. I grabbed her waist and pulled her against my chest, spooning her.

"Mm," she moaned again. "I can't wait till we're married," she said lethargically.

I closed my eyes tightly and bit my lip. I was getting married soon, in six months to be exact. But, I was in a serious conflict with myself.

I loved two women.

I love Melanie, I do. But I also love Folashadé. They were both amazing women who knew how to go wild in bed. Melanie was much... rougher in bed than Shadé. When we kissed, it was rough and forceful. She was hyper and energetic when giving me a blowjob. Considering that Melanie used to practice gymnastics and cheer, made her quite the flexible type. Shadé, on the other hand, was lascivious when we were in bed. Sex with her could only be described as love making. When I kissed Shadé, it would be sensual and passionate. Shadé's never given me oral before, but by the kisses we share, I'm sure they'd be pretty slow and ardent. Although, I don't believe Shadé was quite flexible, she still had enough thickness and derrière for me to hold on to.

Oh damn, am I really comparing sex with my maid and fiancée!? What's wrong with me!?

"Me neither," I said just as tiredly. I moved Mel's blonde curls from her cheek and place a light kiss on her flawless skin.

She giggles and turns her head to look at me. "I love you, Vinny," she whispered sweetly.

I kissed her again on her lips and smile down at her. "I love you too, Mel."

__________

The sound of light knocking suddenly jerks me awake; the con of being a light sleeper. I was a having a great dream, as well. And to be interrupted from a dream about me, Mel, and Shadé in a threesome ticked me off a bit. You don't interrupt a threesome dream.

"Your Highness, the King would like to have a word with you," a soft voice says behind the door.

I slowly get out of bed, careful not to wake up Melanie beside me. She can get pretty cranky when she doesn't get all of her sleep. I tighten my robe belt around my waist before opening the door. I was still completely naked beneath it.

I open the door to a pretty, familiar-looking brunette maid. Her face immediately flushes to a bright red color. I smirk. I didn't know wearing a robe brought such an effect on women.

"Hello," I say, my sleepy voice takes advantage of my normal one. Her blush deepens.

"U-uh-uh-um, the kin-king wan-wants," she stutters, but I interrupt her with a finger to her lips.

"Shh, we don't want those pretty lips of yours falling off. Tell him I'll be down in five minutes," I whisper seductively locking my eyes with her brown ones. She didn't respond, I'm not even sure if she heard me. If I didn't know any better, I would've assumed that she died just from me touching her.