CHAPTER SIX - SOME MOMENTS .

( Jack P.O.V ) . 

Shit!!!Damm!!!

Yup just hope nobody heard that . I mean for an office like this it must have some kind of soundproof right . 

Well he might have more girls than countable on my fingers and we all know what happens after some mouthwatering dishes at some famous five star restaurant . I really left my imagination betray me do I ? . 

Pulling the coat closer to my body , I quickly took in the sight before me . Can my life get any worse than this . Argh!!! ok now I sounded like I'm giving birth , how how funny I once wanted to become a nurse a midwife to exact . 

With sweaty palms , ruffling through my already messy hair , I pulled and twisted until my scalp burnt like angry flames . I was in a state of panic and a need of a helping hand . My brain operational switch seemed to temporary stay in off mode . 

With jelly like legs I bent down . tilting my head to get a closer view of the underlining of the couch were a few pieces of the shattered wine glass lay . 

If only I stayed glued in the damm chair maybe this hell hole that I'm currently in wouldn't be created in the first place . 

But to be frank I just couldn't stop my heart warming curiosity . It was so eye catching , making my eyes sparkle at the sight , then it was almost as if I became a robot being controlled by some unknown force , inputting my final destination to be in front of this oval designed shelf .

Where a bottle of old french wine lay , It's smooth shiny surface glistened under the radiant rays of sunlight that peeked through the glass . The delicate red liquid screaming bon appetit at my dry throat . 

( Tar P.O.V ) . 

Yeah 

Yeah 

 Woah this song is lit , full heartedly I reached out to turn the volume up , contrasting with the stimulation of the vibrating car . I rocked my hips vigorously against my one of a kind custom made leather seat . 

Creating enough friction to set my body on fire , a roaring passion as I belted the notes , rhythmically moving mt hands around the steering wheel . 

Yeah! now here comes my favourite part . 

Girls look at my body ( x2 ) . 

I - I work out . 

This was too much for me to handle , my head as if on cue thrashed from side to side , sending my sunglasses leaping off into a different dimension , allowing a passage way for the angry sunlight to traumatize my eyes , this only made me more hot and bothered , as my lips recited the rest of the lyrics . 

When I walk  in the spot

This what I see

I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it 

Show it , Show it , Show it !!!

I'm sexy and I know it 

My mind swayed from the thought of being in a bar , busting my best moves on the dance floor , my hands shot upwards as i listened to the rough banging of my fist on the car roof .

I'm sexy and .... 

I was distinctively dragged out of my little moment upon hearing a high pitched sound which sounded like someone cleared their throat . 

Upon instinct I turned around , almost jumping out of my skin . 

Shit!!!

Damm tar way to go in embarrassing yourself , It took me five minutes to realize that I was still in the drive - through of Olive - Bean Fast Food Restaurant , currently parked at the pick up window . 

After a few minutes of awkward interaction I was finally on my way back to my office , my foot going full force on the gas pedal has I suddenly remembered about Jack . 

Within fifteen minutes which felt like eternity I was finally faced with a towering glass building which reflected an artwork in the center of the sky , which sported big silver letters ' Torque Millennium Enterprise ' sticking out forming a shelter for passersby . 

I quickly slipped my car into the empty parking spot just in front of my office , knocking over a rubbish bin in the process , not like I'm gonna touch that filthy thing with my hands . Over my dead body . 

My hands frantically moved their way around the steering wheel until I was able to shut the car off . My eyes widened as I glanced down at my sweaty palms , that gripped the sides of my thigh emitting shades of white on my knuckles  . 

I soon become aware of a salty liquid that seep into my mouth , I was crying , Tar Beckham was crying . The man who had the face of stone all his life . I finally found him , but first I need to explain to him before he thinks I'm some psychopathic b***h who wants to imprison him . 

Seee just like I promised a longer chapter . love you all . 

Also:

- Follow the Author (me - Hellowrongnumber).

- Like and Comment

- And share the book with other readers that would mean a lot to me.

- Adios!!!!!.