CHAPTER FOUR - TIME'S UP .

(Jack P.O.V)

Ding !!!

All heads snapped towards the brass clock hung in the center of the office surrounded by some ancient art . 

The atmosphere suddenly turned still all movements came to a sudden halt  . You could drop a pin and it could be heard . 

Ah ! Came a sudden faint  scream , all eyes were now glued to one of my coworkers who was frantically trying to dry some spilled coffee off her shirt which was now soaking wet leaving her polka dot bra on display to the human eye . 

She eventually broke down in tears and scampered off in embarassment like a hamster in a nearby corner . 

I soon came back to reality when a tissue roll connected with my cheeks , the smell of lavender dances around my nose , almost engulfing me  in its wonderful aroma . Boy who knew toilet paper could have such aromatic smell . 

The next thing I knew some watermelons aka boobs collided with my chest , Well I  say I'm encountering a lot if collisions today I might as well get a real car and wreck it , possibly ending my life in the process and then lay in a bed of roses in a sweet place called heaven .

Soon enough I felt a soft , flimsy object drooping on my shoe . I reluctantly looked down to view the most questionable sight ever . A blondie  who could almost pass for any Hollywood star was on her knees scampering around grabbing few pieces of tissue paper off the floor ,  including the ones on my shoes . 

Once the mess was cleared , she straightened up , then spontaneously stuffing each cup of her bra with the bundle of tissue paper in her hand . 

Then it hit me so that's were that lavender scent came from ; I can just already imagine how many eyes are already looking this way , I cleared my throat trying to get her attention which worked . 

" Oops sorry I didn't see you there " she said with a playful smile , flashing her fake boobs at me .

I know this was stupid of me , but it flew out of my mouth before I could stop it . 

" I mean what's up with all this tissue  " I said shifting my gaze to meet her hazel coloured eyes . 

" Oh this it's nothing got to look prim and proper in front the new appointed C.E.O , am I right " she spat twirling her hair between her fingers and a devilish wink before walking away , confidently in her six inch heels like some Victoria Secret Model strutting down the runway in her black close fitted dress , highlighted by the huge curls bouncing on her shoulders .

I hadn't noticed how long I had been starring at her until I felt a hand snake around my shoulders , which belonged to no other that my crackhead male best friend Joe Cilantro . 

" I see you checking out girls here my friend who could picture you being do unruly " he teasingly whispered in my ear . 

" I learn't it from you " I grinned back , nudging him in his side in the process . I only got a chance to spear a few words with my best friend before our Executive Manager came busting through the door , panting and using the door frame for support . 

" You ! " , he pointed out aiming his wrinkled fingers at me . 

" The New C.E.O personally requested you to escort him to his office " . 

Say What Now , No ! please tell I heard wrong . I'm dreaming , yes that must be it I tried to onvince myself . The whole office was in an uproar by now .  I couldn't quiet register what just happened . 

Before I knew it , he already wrapped his hands around mine hauling me down the stairs apparently forgetting the existence of elevators , giving  me no chance to ask any questions . 

My hands wasn't released until we reached the end and currently facing the glass door which extended from floor to ceiling . 

he then placed both hands on my shoulders turning me to face him , giving me a weary smile before beginning his speech . 

" D your best and don't disappoint me ok " he finished patting me on the shoulder which only gave me the chills . 

Still not recovered from my earlier experience I only shook my head in response . 

I was soon pushed out the door an umbrella buried in my hand in the process , leaving me at the entrance facing a closed door , watching the Executive Manager ascending the stairs , I assume this man never uses the elevators . 

I slowly turned around taking in my surroundings , casting my eyes upon the sky which was about to rain cats and dogs any moment .  Oh so that's what the umbrella is for . I slowly moved off counting my every step in the process . Very Childish I Know Right . 

I only stopped when I reached a Black Mercedes Benz , What was I expecting some taxi or something he is the C.E.O afterall . 

It wasn't long before I noticed a man standing in front of the car , giving me a full view of his back . I glanced around landing my eyes on the mirror in hopes I can see his face , has much as I wanted to stay calm I couldn't help but fell nervous , for now I was finally going to meet the mystery guy who no one has ever heard of or meet in their life behind all these big projects . 

I was soon dragged out of my little detective game has a Low Baritone Voice filled my ear .

" So you are Jack Beckham am I right " . 

" Yes Sir " . I replied politely , with trembling finger , Ugh get a hold of yourself , Jack not the time now . 

I hadn't noticed that he was now facing me , until his Low Baritone Voice filled the air once more . 

" Well nice to meet you Jack Beckham " . 

Well the way my last name rolled off his tongue though . 

" I'm Tar Beckham " !!! He said with an outstretched hand . 

Now that's it end my life . 

☆ And That's it my fellow readers the Fourth Chapter there will be a break after this which I will keep you posted on some possible outcomes on my profile so stick around

☆ And That's it my fellow readers the Fourth Chapter there will be a break after this which I will keep you posted on some possible outcomes on my profile so stick around . 

Thanks to all those who gave this book a try . ❤ .

Also : 

- Follow the Author (me - Hellowrongnumber).

- Like and Comment

- And share the book with other readers that would mean a lot to me.

- Adios!!!!!.!. 👋 .