AUTHORS NOTE .

Masked Telepathy  first and foremost  is a work written to fit the genre of mystery/thriller. Still given the number of events portrayed in this book maybe similar to real life events. 

☆As a product based off my multi-imagination I had fun writing it, especially the development of each character. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE OR YOUR WORSE CHARACTER.

☆The most important connection is of how each character takes their time to add their fuel to the fire adding the main facts to the story.

My Major Inspiration - N.B I was inspired my story and this are two different things.

- Are You Human Too ( a korean drama ) .

Main Quote. 

"Now I know when they say your whole life is a lie".
This speaks to the whole story itself.

Disclaimer

This book contains graphical representation of violent activities, manipulation, bondage,the strong  bullying the weak so with this said read at your own discretion.

Copyright

☆Just a gentle reminder none of the images used in this book or the one placed on the cover belongs to me ~ These images were obtained from sites including ~

•Google
•Pinterest
•Thumblr
•pixabay
e.t.c

~ And let's make note that this book should not be copied OR  posted on any other sites by any other user of wattpad/reader of this book.Failing to abide by this warning may lead to serious consequences.

So if you read through all this please Comment your suggestions and you may now proceed to CHAPTER ONE.📖.

©️All rights reserved .