30

13-year-old Yujin's POV~

It's been over a year since he left, I miss him a lot. I'm thankful that Daniel took me in when he got the chance, or else I'd be dead. After that incident, the school was pretty much a hellhole of its own. I had a friend, and his name was Dongju. We were practically unrepeatable, that was until he had to move. He didn't tell me where, all he said was "Somewhere safe and happy." After that I never heard from him again, now I'd be lying if I said my life was great, but no. After Dongju left, I was practically an outcast within the school. On the bright side, no one dared to bother to annoy me. Since Guan lin was in a class higher than me, either way he kept me company after Dongju left.

14-year-old Yujin's POV~

"Hello, who is this?" I said as I opened the door. Today is my birthday, he didn't come again, not like he came for the past 2 years. I saw a small brown package at my doorstep, now knowing that it could be a bomb. I was quite cautious with it, I slowly opened the box to see a beautifully made dagger. It's a violet with a black handle, I saw a letter on the bottom. 

Dear Yuni,

      I'm sorry I couldn't see you for the past 2 years. I know I'm a terrible brother, just know I'll always love you. No matter where I am or where you are.

Love~ Taeyongie

I swallowed the urge to cry as I read the short letter, he remembered and that was the best birthday present ever. Even though he isn't here with me, he still loves me and remembers me. From that day on, I kept the dagger with me whenever I can. It was like a piece of him will always be with me, whenever I carry it around. As if he's here with me.

At an unknown location, 6 people were watching NCT...

"Let's go, you know the plan."

They nodded and headed to their own position, except one.

"I'm coming home, and I hope you still remember our promise"

"You done with your weird-ass monologue?"