4

3rd POV~

It's been a week since the confrontation Yujin had with NCT, Taeyong told all the members to be on high alert. The Dreamies still go to school like normal, except they were all tense about whoever the girl was that they'd bumped into that night. That is until one-night Yujin was walking back from school the next day, she's been worried about Jisung & Chenle since the 2 of them left school in a hurry today. Even though she was suspicious of Chenle, that doesn't mean he wasn't a good friend. You might be wondering why she was stuck in school late, that's because she just finished her school clean-up, and since Chenle & Jisung were supposed to have helped her. She had to do it all on her own, she lived in the bad part of town so she was on high alert.

That's when she heard fighting and gunshots, she quietly sneaks over to where the sounds were coming from and saw a person, wounded on the ground bleeding, while a man was about to shoot him. Being a good person for once, she ran over and karate-chopped the hell out of the man with the gun. She kicked the gun away and checked if the bleeding person was okay, and of course, he isn't since he's bleeding out. 

She quickly ripped off a part of the scarf she wears every day and noticed that he was bleeding from his stomach which she applied pressure to. 

"Fuck, he's ripped." Yujin thought while repressing a blush to show.

She quickly did some first aid and sorta stopped the bleeding or slowed at least. She tried to carry the now unconscious man but failed quickly for he was much bigger than her. That's when she heard footsteps coming towards them so she tried to drag him behind the dumpster and again, she failed due to the fact of her being smaller than him. "Well, well, look who it is? Apparently, he's got a toy." One of the men said as he raised a gun to her head. "FUCK OFF!" She snapped back as the men just laughed at her. "A feisty one aren't ya, I like it." He said looking back at her, smirking evilly. "You'd be worth millions," One of the men said manically.

She just when she's about to engage a gunshot rang and the men turned around to see 3 masked figures, from then on was just chaos. As the masked figures fought the other men, Yujin kept her focus on trying to stop the bleeding. "You alright?" One of the masked men asked, Yujin turned around making them startled, "YUJIN?" They exclaimed in shock, "You know me?" Yujin asked in confusion. She felt something blunt hit her head as the voices getting further and her eyelids getting heavier, her vision fading to black.

3rd POV~

"WHY THE HECK IS SHE HERE?" One of the masked men asked the injured man. "What do you mean? How am I supposed to know she was going to pass by?" The injured man snapped back.

Yujin's POV~

I woke up in a hospital bed, What happened? I remembered that dude that was bleeding out and quickly sat up. The dude that was sitting beside my bed was a little shocked. "Doyoung Hyung! She woke up!" He was about 20 that was and seemed foreign. Another man who was probably the doctor since he was in a doctor coat of some sort, "Hello Yujin as it seems you've already woken up, that boy over there is Mark and your friends are outside waiting for you. Just when I was about to get up, Jisung, Chenle, Jaemin, Renjun, & Haechan, "Yujin are you ok!" They asked clearly in distress, "Wait, OMFG you gotta be kidding me!" I said in realization, they are a part of something. My suspicions were horribly correct, oh how I wish I was wrong.

"Now, before you start questioning what the F you're doing here, we need to explain," Chenle said as he sat down on the chair Mark was sitting in. His hand started fidgeting, but he continued. "The person you found in the alleyway and was bleeding was Jeno," he said as he points to the curtained-off area next to me. "He would have lost even more blood if it wasn't for you, Yujin," Chenle said as he looks me in the eye. "But, you can't leave. Or you'd be in danger."

A/n: Well, Yujin got into some hole...