Ten

Yujin's POV~

I woke up in a well-decorated room that was black and white. I tried to stand up, but my legs felt like jelly. It took me 5 minutes of my life to get back to walking normally, I began to look around the room. I noticed a camera disguised as a book so I pretend to take it out of the shelf to read, after skimming through it, I popped it in the bedside drawer. I checked to room for any other cameras, there were none. I tried opening the window, but it was shut tight. I could jump out the window like a badass, but there were apparently 2 people outside sitting there as if they're waiting for me to jump out and to catch me. 

So I waited, for about 20 minutes until the doorknob turned and like that, I was ready to fly or fight. Just as the figure entered the room, I pounced and pinned him to the ground. "Woah, calm down Yujin!" The figure who turned out to just be Jaemin said as he pushed me off of him. "Sorry, I thought you were going to kill me or something. Also WHY THE FUCK AM I HERE!" I snapped at him. "First of all, calm down. It's not like you're going to die. Second of all, You're here because you're Nightmare. The assassin that kills silently and is rumored to be the last surviving member of the late Wanna One." Jaemin said as I look at him in disbelief. 

He then proceeds to drag me out of the room and downstairs into a meeting room where 20 other boys were sitting at a big mahogany table, 20 OTHER BOYS! Am I here to be a toy or something?!? I recognized some faces, Renjun, Jaemin, Haechan, Jisung, Chenle, & Jeno who I didn't really get to know; along with Mark and Doyoung. Whom I briefly met in the infirmary/hospital place. "May I have the honor to introduce you to NCT," Jaemin says as he grabbed a seat and pulled me down to the seat next to him. 

"Um, hi?" I replied nervously, not just because I am here with NCT one of the biggest mafia gangs of all time, but because they were all staring at me like I'm about to kill them. "I guess you're confused why you're here, am I correct?" A man who looks oddly familiar said at the end of the table. He's probably the same man that I saw at the convenience store that night. I nodded silently, as he began. "Hello Yujin, sorry about kidnapping you, but you were missing during the attack at your school," I nodded in reply. "You were gone for the whole time until the attackers were all gone or dead," he continued. He then pulls out a picture of one of the men that attacked the school. "These are clear stab wounds, but the special thing about them is that they are all too shallow and clean to be from a regular dagger or knife. These wounds can be only made by one person," "Nightmare." I whispered under me breathe and he somehow heard me. "Correct, Nightmare the infamous assassin that almost all the mafian gangs are terrified of." He stated, which got me confused.

"How? Isn't Nightmare only one person?" I exclaimed, shocked by the fact that they are afraid of me. "We might have more people, but Nightmare is extremely skilled and that person is you." He said as his glare saw right through me. I could try to fight my way out, but he had a familiar feel about him. Almost family-like, "Fine. What do you want." I splat back, knowing that I'm probably not going anywhere for a while. "I want you to join us and tell us everything, not just your backstory, but how you were able to get this dagger. " He replied and threw the dagger towards my head, I ducked and it landed on the wall behind me. I walked towards it and pulled it out of the wall. "Why would you care?" He chuckled, "That is a customized dagger that I had a friend of mine make for someone. Where did you get it?" 

"I got it as a gift," I said calmly. "From whom?"He interrogated, "A person that was close to me. Now if you'll excuse me." I said and left the table, I remembered the way to the room where I woke up in. So I just went upstairs and locked the door even though they'll probably have a key or kick it open. 

Why is my life so messed up? I thought to myself as I prepared to sleep. I set the dagger by the bedside table, why did the man question about the dagger? I played with the dagger a little while doing that, I found a small compartment in the handle. My hands shake while I opened it, inside there was a small key and a piece of paper.

"Dear Yujin,

               I don't know if you'll ever see this, but just always remember that I'll love you with all my heart.

Your Brother,

                            Lee Taeyong

A/n: ×^×