14

3rd POV~

Yujin was in the Training room waiting, today is the day that she'll earn her place. The door opened revealing Taeyong, Taeil, and Mark. "So today, we'll be evaluating your skills," Mark said as he motioned to the knife and gun on the table. Just then, Doyoung ran in with a couple of vials of an unknown substance. "Sorry I'm late, I was preparing these." He said as he set those down on the table as well. "We'll be timing you as you finish the 3 tasks at hand since we already know you are a good medic. You'll be able to help Doyoung, Kun sometimes help, but he's usually out on missions." Taeyong said as he prepares to start the timer.

"Ready, set, START!" He started the timer and Yujin imminently grabbed the dagger and destroyed the dummy by stabbing it 3 times, slicing it 5 times, & kicking it to the ground. Yujin left the dagger in the dummy then grabbing the gun and shot the targets, she got 8 bullseyes and two 9s. She studied the vials in front of me. They had given the instruction to her earlier, 'find to poison.' She noticed that one of them was a silvery color, she took the guess that it's mercury. She handed the vial to Doyoung as he nodded, which was enough to let her know she passed.

Yujin left the training room happily and bumped into Jeno. "Hiya, Jeno-jam!" Jeno looked at her annoyingly, "Didn't I told you not to call me that?" He replied while they walked out onto the balcony. "Eh, I don't really care," Yujin replied boldly as they looked out at the night sky. Jeno rolled his eyes at her, "How did your evaluation go anyway?" He asked as he turned toward her. "It went well, Taeyong said that I could help Doyoung or go on missions with you guys," Yujin replied, unaware that Jeno was slowly edging toward her. 

"Well, today was a good day I guess," Yujin said turning around face to face with Jeno. "Umm... Jeno," Yujin said as she backed up a little. "Oh, um. Sorry 'bout that." He said sheepishly, "It's fine." She said as she quickly left, leaving Jeno behind. Yujin skipped downstairs and saw Doyoung and Kun making dinner. "Can I help?" She asked the 2 who were busy preparing food for the entire gang. "Sure, past me the olive oil please," Doyoung said as Yujin quickly went and grabbed the Olive oil and handed it to Doyoung.

The trio prepared the food and after 1 hour of cooking, they finally finished. "DINNER'S READY!!" Yujin shouts and the ground began to shake. Yujin looked at the two elder boys in concern as they just assured her that it was going to be fine. 19 people ran from all directions towards the table, quickly sitting down. They all finished the food and Yujin headed to her room. She took a quick shower and got ready for bed. 

Yujin's POV~
I was awoken by shouting and running. I got up and checked the time, 3:10 am. What could they possibly be doing right now? I tossed on an oversized T-shirt and yoga pants and headed downstairs. Only to find an injured Taeyong looking frustrated and the NCT 127 members who were there along with WayV. They were all injured in some way or another, "What's going on?"

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I am really busy these days.