27

2 weeks later...

Yujin's POV~

For the past 2 weeks, I've been catching up with Daniel and Minhyun about what happened in the last couple of months. I'm now in my room watching Netflix and chilling with Jeno, no we aren't official yet. Taeyong would freak out and try to kill Jeno, but then again he might just be totally fine with it and I'm just overreacting. 

Other than having an existential crisis about my terrible love life, I'm rather happy with my life right now. "Hey Yujin, Yujin." A hand waved in front of me freeing me from my trance, "Oh, hey Jeno," I responded. Should I ask him out right now? Nahhhh, it'd be too awkward. "So, umm... I was wondering... If you want to, you know, since there's this new cafe nearby, come with me for a drink." He said shyly, "Umm... of course," I said as my stomachs began having butterflies.

"Okay, meet me at the park in 30 minutes," Jeno said and ran out of my room. Well, that was terrifying. I went to my closet and grabbed a white t-shirt and short jeans along with a hoodie. I quickly tied my hair up and headed or the door. "Where are you going?" I turned around seeing a suspicious-looking Taeyong. "Nothing... It's called I have a date." Just as I said that I ran out the door and to the park.

When I got to the park, Jeno was nowhere to be seen. So either 2 things happened, 1. I got stood up, 2. Taeyong got to him before he could come here and Jeno is now being hanged upside down from the ceiling in the basement while Taeyong is trying to wack him open like a piñata. Yeah, none of those are good, just when I was about to leave I saw him. He was wearing a black hoodie and white jeans and in his hand was a white rose. "Sorry that I'm late, I went to get you a flower." He said as he handed me the rose. 

Now if this was a cliche anime, I'd faint and have blood shooting out my nose, but I feel like that's exactly what I'm about to do. "Oh, um, I- skbevrjsicuixksnej" I blurted, making Jeno laugh. "Yep, I think you'll be fine, let's go!" He said dragging me to the cafe and to our date.