7

Chenle's POV~

We were leaving Taeyong's office when I remembered about Yujin slipping out the window disappearing for a while until the police arrived. She could have been the person who called them or she could be the figure we saw. I decided to tell Taeyong that in case that she is indeed Nightmare. "Sorry to bother Taeyong hyung, but I forgot to tell you something," I said as I peeked my head through the door. "Come in, Chenle. What is it you'd like to tell me?" He asked calmly, "Well, there's this classmate of mine named Yujin & she disappeared out the window. Only to come back after the cops arrived," I finished. 

Taeyong looked at me with an unreadable expression, he sighed. "What I'm going to tell you Chenle is going to be classified. I don't want anyone else knowing, not even the others." He started, I nodded. What is it about Yujin that interests him? "There's a possibility that she might be Nightmare, but she could be the last surviving member of Wanna One." He said as he tossed a file to me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Yujin (Last name unknown)

Birthdate: 02/16/2002

Gang relations: Wanna One

Status: Deceased

Gang Position: Assassin

Family Members: Unknown Dad (Deceased), Unknown Mom (Deceased), Unknown Brother (Unknown)

Note: Possibly still alive because her body was one of the few not found amongst the rubble of the ruined Wanna One HQ.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is the only existing file of Yujin, she was one of the most mysterious members of Wanna One." Taeyong said as I continued to read the file, "I never really met her either. No one really knows how she looks like, that photo was taken 3 years ago." He finished, taking the file from my hand and putting it back where it belongs. "But, why is this classified?" I asked as Taeyong looked at me again. "Well, because her body was never found there's a possibility that she might be Nightmare. But since Nightmare never talks on the job we never know. Whoever Nightmare is, they can take an entire gang out overnight." Taeyong said as I was a little shooked. "I suggest you keep an eye on your classmate," Taeyong advised, so I nodded and left.

3rd POV~

While Chenle was talking with Taeyong, Yujin was busy killing a rapist. She hid the body behind the dumpster and left. When she got home, she cleaned the dagger she used and took a shower to get rid of the blood. After she was done with her shower, she turned on her t.v to see that someone found the body. "Ugh, I'm doing the world some good and you want to arrest me?" She groaned as she turned off the t.v. She dragged herself to bed and went to sleep.

The Next Day~

It was a Saturday, which means the Dreamies didn't have to go to school. For Yujin, it was time to go on a transaction. She got a hit from EXO for a man named Hanjin Kim, Hanjin apparently scammed them by giving them false information. So she murdered the dude and put the body in a trash bag and is now waiting at the meeting point. "Hello Nightmare," she turned and saw Suho. The leader of EXO, "I'm guessing you finished the job?" Yujin kicked the bag towards him, he opens it and smirked. "Well here's the cash," he said as he handed the suitcase to Yujin who opens it and saw the cash. "Now, do you want to stick around and chat?" He asked only for Yujin to reply by throwing a dagger near his head. She used the dagger and carved a 'No' on the wall behind them and left.

Unbeknownst to them, someone was watching from the shadow, and that someone was Jisung. He was called to spy on the transaction, but he did a stupid thing by following the female assassin. When he saw her entering her apartment through the window of her room, he decided to notify Taeyong. "Hyung, I got some news." He said through his earpiece, "What is it?" He replied, "I think I know where Nightmare lives."