19

Yujin's POV~

I woke up in a room, there was a boy sitting next to me. I'm confused? What happened and where am I? The boy woke up, "Guys, she's awake!" He yelled and 8 other boys came in through the door. "You feeling ok, Aerum?" The one sitting next to me asked, Aerum? Is that my name? "I'm okay, umm who are you?" I asked, "Did you really forget us Aerum, including your own brother?" One asked, I nodded. "Well, I'm your brother Lee Minho and that's (insert all Stray Kids members' names), lastly we have your best friend Hyunjin. He's been by your side the whole time you were unconscious," my brother said. "What happened anyway, why was I unconscious?"

"Well, you were kidnapped by a gang named NCT and you got shot when we were rescuing you." Felix said sadly, "and we couldn't even protect you." I gave him a hug, "It's ok Fe." They all left the room except for Hyunjin, "Hey Aerum, how's life." He asked, giving me an adorable puppy smile. "Confusing, but I guess we have to start our friendship over," I said a little sad, but Hyunjin pulled me out of bed and dragged me outside. "I'm going to bring you to your favorite places then!" He exclaimed, we spent the rest of the day going to parks, shops, and places that I used to love apparently.

We were walking around when Hyunjin suddenly tensed up, "We need to go. Now." He said as he grabbed my hand and started running. "What's going on Hyunjin?" I asked while following him, "They're back, NCT's back. Don't look back and just run." I nodded and we both ran all the way back to base. "What happened Chan asked as he saw us gasping for air after the run. Hyunjin whispered something to him which made him frown. "It's time to start your training Aerum, It's time for you to learn."

Jeno's POV~

I was walking down the street, it's been a week since we'd last saw Yujin. It... It hit us hard, especially Taeyong. He's been merciless to every rival and left no witnesses in hits and attacks, he hasn't been eating a lot. Doyoung usually forces him to come out of his office to come to eat, but everyone is still looking for them. Stray Kids is now on the top of our list since we need to find them in order to get Yujin back. "That's so cool, Hyunjin!" I woke up from my thoughts and saw her, she looks happy. The boy whose name I think is Hyunjin looked at me and tensed up, that's when I recognized him, Hwang Hyunjin. He's a part of Stray kids, I ran after them, but they were gone.

I quickly called Taeyong and started heading back to the base, when I got back everyone was in a frenzy. "I think I found something!" Taeil exclaimed as we went to see what he found, "I found their base, it's a house near the outskirts of Seoul." Taeyong started radiating off a dark vibe, "Get the guns ready, we're heading out and call for back up, we're going to need all the help we can get."