29

3rd POV~

Everything seems great to Yujin, Daniel and Minhyun decided to stay with NCT for a while and NCT & Stray Kids now have an alliance. Jeno and Yujin's relationship has gotten better and Taeyong has yet to murder Jeno yet. Life was perfect for everyone, little do they know. Someone was watching, maybe perfect is to be or not to be.

"Okay, so today we have Dream and WayV heading to the southern border that we have with BTS if they left any messages after the attack they had on Thursday. If there's an attack, remember your training and call for backup." Taeyong explained to the members going on the mission. 

"Rest of the 127 unit we'll be heading to Japan for a deal." Taeyong continues. "Now, are there any questions about the missions?" Yang yang raised his hand, "yes Yang yang?" 

"Who is it that attacked the Bangtan? What were they after?" He asked, Taeyong shrugged. "We don't know, they went through some of the files on allies so we don't really know who they are or what they were looking for. So like I said, stay on your toes and call for backup if needed." After that, they all went to prepare for our missions.

?????'s POV~

"They're coming soon, we should prepare."

"It's fine, they won't know what hit them. Let's hope she still remembers us though."

"I doubt it, it's been years, and we've only met like 3 times before she moved."

"Let's just hope, she gets attached easily."

A/N: Hello everyone, since school has started for me, I'll most probably be updating every couple of weeks. With that said, if I don't edit for a long time. I simply either have too much on my hands or writer's block has appeared.

~Stellar