12

3rd POV~

After they moved to the new base, Yujin settled down in her new room. They had moved to the new base which was more of a mansion in the middle of a forest. Yujin quickly got changed and snuck out through the window. She still has to do her job as Nightmare she headed into the city. Where she was supposed to meet with Seventeen. Once she got there, she waited for them to show up. "How's it going?" A voice said, Yujin turned around and smiled. "I'm doing fine Woozi, thanks for having me here." She said as she gave Woozi a hug.

Seventeen were allies of Wanna One, she had grown close to some of the Seventeen members, especially Woozi who was her mentor in hacking. "I heard you joined NCT, are they treating you well?" He asked Yujin who just laughed at his reaction, "I'm fine, they're treating me well. So you don't have to worry about it." She replied and gave him a hug. "Tell the others I said hi," She said as she headed back to the mansion. When she got back she saw everyone freaking out, "what' going on?" She asked as everyone turned their head to see her. "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!" Taeyong exclaimed angrily, "I went out." I said calmly, "with who?" He asked, "I went out to see an old friend." Yujin said as she headed back up to her room.

Yujin slammed her door shut angrily, she might be cold, but inside she's just a lost 17-year-old who wished that she have a normal life. She began breaking down until she heard the door open, she recognized it as the boy whom she saved in the alleyway. "Are you okay? I heard you crying." He said sitting down next to me. "It's just that I wish that I was normal and that I could do things that I used to be able to do. Also, how're your injuries?" Yujin asked, "Oh, you mean the bullet wound? Thanks to you, I didn't lose too much blood and my bruises are already almost gone." He said, "My name's Jeno. Thanks for saving me that day." he finished, giving Yujin a cute eye smile. 

Yujin felt her cheeks burn up, "It's fine." She said as she covered her face in embarrassment, Jeno just chuckled and gave her a hug. They cuddled for who knows how long when Doyoung came upstairs to check on Yujin. He smiled t the 2 who apparently fell asleep while hugging each other. 'Taeyong is defiantly gonna have his head.' Doyoung thought to himself as he closed the door quietly behind him.

The Next Day~

Yujin woke up on her bed, 'I swore I fell asleep on the floor yesterday.' She thought as she got outta bed and went downstairs where she was with a few awkward glances. "Did I do something?" Yujin asked a little bit creeped out by the fact they were staring at her weirdly. They all quickly turned away pretending that nothing happened, Yujin shrugged and decided to go see Taeyong. She heard yelling coming from his office so she was a little hesitant about going to talk to him, but it can't be that bad, right?

When she got to the door, she could clearly hear the yelling. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY TOOK IT?!?!" Taeyong yelled from inside, Yujin took a deep breath and knocked on the door. "Who is it?" Taeyong asked, curious about who might be outside his door. "It's Yujin," She replied shakingly. She was afraid of why her brother about and whom he was taking it out on. "Come in," he said as Yujin opened the door revealing a stressed-out-looking Taeyong along with Mark, Jeno, Taeil, & Doyoung who all looked pretty stressed as well. 

"I heard yelling from downstairs and I was wondering what was going on, also what did who take?" Yujin asked as Taeyong calmed himself down. "Well, when we were attacked. The gang took some files about us, but not the files of our allies and sources. Either way, we need to get the files back, also Yujin your first mission will be tomorrow at 10 pm with the Dreamies, meeting dismissed." Taeyong finished as everyone left. The 2 siblings are still a little awkward around each other, but who can blame them. They haven't seen each other in 5 years.