2

A/N: 2 chapters published, a lot more to go

Yujin's POV~

I Hate school, not just because it's boring, but because it's the literal definition of hell. I act like one of those nerds who are never in the spotlight, but a bad girl at the same time. I sat by the window in the front row. "Okay class, we got some new transfer students. Please introduce yourself and after you're done find a seat." The teacher said, as 2 boys walked into the classroom. "Hi, my name's Jisung & this is Chenle. I'm 16 while Chenle is 17." Jisung said as he introduced himself and his friend; I looked at them with suspicion, it was strange how anyone would want to transfer to this school.

Timeskip~

I'm starting to get skeptical about the 2 new students, as I kept catching them staring at me. It's lunch and they were failing at pretending not to follow me. They went to sit with 5 other boys who seem like upperclassmen. They looked highly suspicious, but that might just be me. That's when I felt someone tap my shoulder, "Hi, Yujin right? Name's Chenle, you probably heard that in class already. But, do you want to sit with me and my friends?" He asked and behind him were the 5 other boys, "why not," I replied casually. 

They sat down at the table and we ate in silence. After lunch, we had one class left and that was P.E; Which was okay since it's sorta like the training I had, but easier. That was until we had to play dodgeball, as you know it's basically dodging a bigger bullet. We all got into our teams and started trying to murder each other, that went on for about 5 minutes with me almost getting hit by Chenle. I tried to hit them, but all of them seem to able to dodge it. Either they're extremely good at dodgeball or their gang members, but that's to be assessed later.

Chenle's POV~

HOW THE HECK WAS SHE ABLE TO DODGE THAT!!! I'm supposed to be the sharpshooter, how did she dodge that. She looked at me and threw the ball at my face only for me to dodge it like a BOSS! That's when I realized, we were the only ones left on our team. I was about to try and hit her again with the dodgeball, but the coach blew his whistle. "Good game," I said as I shook her hand after the end of the game.

3rd POV~

During lunch, Yujin sat alone as usual, but this time she was approached by Chenle. "Do you mind if I sit here?" He asked politely, Yujin didn't see how any of this would be bad so she agreed. "She began to open up to him and they became friends over the love of ramen. Jisung came later and she also became friends with him as well. That was when a blonde girl wearing a little bit too much makeup came to where she and the boys were sitting. "This is our seat you losers." The girl said as 2 other girls came up behind her. 

"Oh, I'm sorry it doesn't have your name on it," Yujin replied calmly not even looking up from her lunch. The blonde was furious and tried to bitch slap Yujin, only for her hand to be caught by Yujin. "Do you not understand what I said earlier?" She threatened as she bends the blonde's hand to her back with an ice-cold glare. The girl gulped and left with her friends, Chenle noticed that the blonde girl had a bruise where Yujin caught her hand. "Well, I'm done eating so I'm going to head to class first," Yujin said and left the table in a hurry.

For the rest of the day, Chenle watched Yujin warily, wondering what and who the girl might be. for Yujin on the other hand, she was quite aware of how the boy was watching her every move. So when class ended she was quite glad that he and his friends left without talking to her. Yujin head back home making sure no one was following her, when she got home she worked on her homework.

Chenle's POV~

While heading back home, I decided to try and research her. Not as a stalker, because Taeil & Jisoo Christ will kill me with Holy water. While doing that something caught my eye, there apparently was a girl that looked like her who was in Wanna One. The thing was, the girl was dead 2 years ago. Wanna One was one of our allies, they were very mysterious though. None of us were able to meet all of them before they met their demise that day at their HQ, you can't even find their photos anywhere either. Since it all got destroyed in the explosion. The weirder thing was her last name was never shown, it was quite weird. How did she get into this school then?

Who are you Yujin?