21

3rd POV~

At NCT's HQ~

NCT was ready, they have found the Stray Kids HQ, which means they've found Yujin. They were ready and prepared to fight, even if it costs them their lives...

Yujin's POV~

"Dinner's amazing Woojin!" I exclaimed as I took a bite of the kimchi he made, "thanks Aerum." We continued eating dinner, until the alarm went off, "Minho, what's going on?" I asked my brother nervously. Seungmin rushed to his computer, he types something down and his face pales. "They're here." He says and before I knew it I was hiding in my room, told to fight anyone that isn't my brother, Hyunjin, or any of the others. I gripped my dagger tightly as I prepare myself for what's to come.

3rd POV~

"Remember, our main focus is to get Yujin out safely and not get any of us captured, got it." Taeyong said to 127, as the entire gang was there to get Yujin back. They snuck through a window that led them to the living room where they were met with Chan and Felix, "Hello Taeyong, it seems like you brought the whole gang here." He says as Taeyong just glared at him, "Alright, let's cut to the chase, where the fuck is she?" Taeyong demanded, Chan just laughed at him. "Oh Taeyong, didn't you forget. She won't know that's you and we told you not to bother us anymore." Chan aimed his gun at Taeyong but was shot first by WinWin. That's when hell broke loose, or so it seems, the plan was for 127 to distract them, while Dream goes and looks for Yujin. WayV and backup are coming if things go south.

As silent, as she can Yujin, snuck out from underneath her bed and snuck towards the living room where the battle had just ended, "I'll ask this once again, where is she?" Taeyong asked pointing a gun at Chan's face. Yujin gasped in horror as she saw Stray kids captured by NCT, Yujin stood there, frozen at the scene. Hyunjin looked toward the girl slightly shaking his head, signaling her not to reveal herself. 

"Not gonna talk, well let's see what happens to your gang then, Lucas." Lucas aims his gun at Woojin and just as he was gonna pull the trigger, a knife was thrown and was now on his shoulder. Everyone turned their heads to see the girl, "Yujin." Taeyong whispered, "Yujin what are you-" Taeyong began, "NO, Stay away from me!" She said in fear, Taeyong was shocked. "Yujin come on you're my sister," he said. "Whoever you think I am, I'm not. My name isn't Yujin, it's Aerum and you're not my brother, my brother is Minho." Taeyong's face fell as he realized what happened in the past week. Out of rage, he stabbed Woojin in the shoulder, "NO!" Yujin yelled as she was held back by Jungwoo and WinWin. "Stay back Aerum, Chanbin said as he watched. 

Felix somehow got out of his bondage and started fighting NCT, which was enough to distract everyone for Stray Kids to break for it. They grabbed Yujin and escaped to their safehouse, leaving NCT behind. As the boys try to calm Yujin down, Chan was busy cleaning Woojin's wound. Once they got to the safehouse they began to settle down, which includes helping Woojin with his wounds.

Yujin's POV~

"We're going to enroll you to I.N's school, it'd be good for you to get some friends." Chanbin said, "It's going to be safer for you as well," Minho said as he entered. I nodded and headed to my room, today was a crazy one. 

The Next Day~

The boys dropped me off at the school first, 30 minutes before I.N so it doesn't cause any suspicions. "Be safe ok?" Minho said before driving off. I sighed as I headed into the school, I headed towards my classroom. 

{Time Skip because I'm lazy and it's literally 10 pm where I am and I should be sleeping}

"Okay, so please finish the homework about Chinese Mythology by Wednesday, class dismissed." I went towards the school library to get a book about Chinese mythology, I saw it on the very top of the shelf, this is definitely going to have a cliche event happening, but cliches don't happen in real life, so I'll be fine. I climbed up to grab the book only to slip and fall on top of someone, I jinxed it didn't I? "Sorry," I apologize to whomever I fell on. "It's fine, Chinese mythology homework from Ms. Jeon?" The boy asked, I nodded as he handed me the book and helped me up. He seems familiar, but he's probably just in the same class as me. "I gotta go see you around." He said as he left the library, he's cute, no! Aerum, you can't like him, you just met him. I quickly threw the thought out of my head and started working on my homework.

A/N: I wonder who could that be... 😏😏