Preface/Introduction

TL:DR - This is a collection of short one-shots/moments/shenanigans set after the events of BW and during BW2, between Hilda/Touko/White and Hilbert/Touya/Black as they travel different regions together in search of N. The stories are not in any sort of sequence, obviously the characters would travel region by region but I've mixed stories from different regions just here and there, so you could honestly click on any chapter and start reading! Please note that I never owned a 3DS so unfortunately, there's unlikely to be any mention of the Kalos and Alola regions.

Feel free to skip to the story now! Otherwise, you can read more of my rambling below!

- - -

Hi everyone! I thought I'd give a little bit of an introduction/background to this thing I'm writing. The last time I wrote a fanfic was maybe 5 years ago and it was also for this ship (It's called "Rainy Days", if you're from that fic then thank you for your continued support! ), so I'm pretty old now but I still absolutely adore Chessshipping/Agencyshipping*. Riding this ship for life it seems!
Every single time I kinda forget about Pokémon BW for a few years, and then when I come across even just fanart of it, all those feelings I have toward the game come back again!
Since I basically have to adult my way through the world now, I don't have as much time to write a full story, but that doesn't mean I don't have little ideas here and there. So that's why I'm doing this collection of short one-shots/moments/shenanigans about our main protagonists set after the events of BW and during BW2, and if you've read my previous fanfic I like to think it's the same characters.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

*Okay so I know there's a difference between Chessshipping and Agencyshipping, however, if you're like me and think both are great then we're all good here!