Chapter 49 : Dinner Drama

Start from the beginning

"Anika please, it's not the time to play", he yelled. "Don't drink ice water now, it'll only make your condition more worse", she replied dodging away the water bottle from his reach. "Aargghh, it's burning...i can't", he cried pleadingly. Anika went to her room and returned back in jiffy. She handed over a chocolate bar to him. A restless Shivaay tear off the wrapper and started to munch it like a hungry kid. Watching this Anika again broke into fits of laughter.

She took tissue from the dining table and started to wipe off the sweat beads from his face. When her hand reached his head, she couldn't stop laughing . Once Shivaay become stable, he snapped her hand which is resting on his head, he saw her still laughing.

"I'm not doing any comedy show", he said irritated. Anika bit her lower lip hard to suppress her laugh but she failed miserably. This pissed off Shivaay more, he couldn't understand what's so funny there to laugh this way. He prepared everything specially for her, his own cooking betrayed him but not her. She totally enjoyed the food. She could atleast appreciate him for the effort he had taken but here this girl is laughing like there's no tomorrow watching him suffering.

After few fail attempts, Anika managed to spoke inbetween her laughter "Your...your head is shining, Shivaay", she said while slumped down on the sofa beside him holding her stomach. Her statement shocked him. Only bald heads will shine, obviously he is not one. Then he relaxed knowing it's nothing but the effect of hair serum given by Anika which he's using regularly past few days. Shivaay maintained his poker face while Anika continue with her laughing riot.

*********************

In Oberoi Mansion, everyone was having breakfast. ( Remember the time difference between India and Canada is 9hours and 30 minutes). Radha and Sahil too present there. Oberoi clans insisted Radha and Sahil to stay with them in Oberoi Mansion untill Anika returns. Their morning talks later turn about Anika. Gowry share the news of Anika participating in Toronto Fashion Week under The Joyce Corporation. Everyone got happy listening to the good news.

"Wow! Then this will be covered in top most international business and fashion magazines. I'm very sure she'll do best", Om expressed.

"In a way, she can expand her business in international platform too", tej pointed out his thoughts.

"I hope she's fine there. Don't know how she's managing everything there all alone", Radha told sadly.

"Maa, she stayed alone in Delhi too, forgot?... She's fine there, you don't worry", Gowry tried to console Radha. "At Delhi Chandna and her family was with her to look after, but now she's alone that too in a foreign country. Moreover her stay there got extended due to the Fashion Week, how can i not worry", Radha reasoned worriedly.

"Ohh, don't worry aunty, let's video call her now. What say?", Saying this Rudy took out his phone but Om interrupted "Oye duffer it's late night there, don't disturb her now". "Only once, please", Rudy scrolled his mobile screen but frowned next second.

"Err, i think you're right, O! We shouldn't disturb her now", Rudy said his eyes stuck to mobile screen. "Someone look so excited before now what happened ", Jhanvi asked Rudy.

"My girlfriend is cheating on me, mom. My friend Exly saw her roaming with a guy", Rudy said little upset. "Girlfriend, which girlfriend partner?", Sahil asked being too excited.

"How do i know. My girlfriends, they're countless, man. But how dare she cheat behind me. I'm going to my room now, I'm upset. And you'll don't disturb me for sometime", saying this Rudra left to his room cursing that certain girl that he himself unaware of under his breath. Others continue to have their breakfast. They chose to ignore Rudy's mood swing and his unwanted girlfriend drama.

*******************

Anika informed Shivaay about the need to lengthen her stay there. She's chasing her dream, her happiness matter the most. Shivaay too supported her wholeheartedly.

Soon the television screen goes off. Anika stood up from the bed yawning and wished Shivaay a good night. They was watching movie in Shivaay's room and it's time for Anika to get back to her place. Shivaay's face fell hearing that. It's late night now, he thought Anika will spend her night with him.

"I thought you'll sleep here", he said while grabbing her wrist. "Why i would sleep here? I have my own room" comes the reply. "Can you stay with me today, please", Shivaay request. "Maybe another day Shivaay, I'm.. " before she complete, Shivaay spoke in between "Why not today? I miss you Ani. You was busy yesterday, today too, and i know same thing will repeat tomorrow. We hardly spend time for us", shivaay complained like a kid.

Anika hold his hand which is holding her wrist and spoke, "I'll come early tomorrow, we'll have more time together", she tried to console him. "Okay! But that's not my question. Why not today?...Wait first tell me do you trust me, Anika?", he questioned. "Is this even a question! Of course i trust you" Anika replied honestly. "Then what happened. Are you uncomfortable around me?", he asked again. "I can never be uncomfortable around you, Shivaay. Leave it for today. I'll tell you the reason tomorrow, okay?", Anika replied.

"No running away", he warned. "No running away, i promise " Anika assured and retired to her room.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sorry for the delay and bear with my grammatical errors.
Will back with regular updates once my exam over.