***

Advay extended his card to the receptionist waiting for his room keys. He looked around, there were many tourist lazying around enjoying the evening. The place was closet to the national park, as suggested by Maan. Advay caressed his cheek recalling the slap Maan gave him a few days back. His brother had come to meet him with an agenda to thrash him up and he did, after locking the room.

Maan had warned him against hurting Urvi and acting stupid. He warned Advay against hurting the family or making them worry about him. ''You are going behind her and sorting your issues out. If I see a single person worried because of you, better book yourself a bed in hospital.''

Advya shook his head. Maan could really be dangerous at times, but the truth was, he wanted to sort things out Urvi. He hadn't spoken or met her in a year. He longed for her but never expressed. The receptionist gave him the key directing him to the directions. Advay took the elevator to his floor, he was aware Urvi was on the same floor. Maan had messaged him her room number. 

Advay took small steps towards the corridor towards his room, his eyes scanning the number on every passing door and then his feet halted, this for her room, he knew she was on the other side. He wondered if she was doing a thing or just sleeping. He wondered if she would prefer seeing him as he never answered her calls or messages. Advay caressed the door once before walking to his room. He decided to freshen up and prepare a bit before the encounter with the love of his life.

***

Urvi lifted her torso up, her hand moving to find the switch. She concentrated and realized someone was actually knocking her door. Urvi slowly kept her feet on ground, with a great effort she lifted her body up, limping to the door. After minute she pulled it, carefully keeping the security latch. ''Advay!'' with that she pulled open the door. They stood staring at each other before Advay scooped her up. Carrying her to the bed, he dumped her on the bed, locked the door and leaped onto her.

''Get out.''

''You are few minutes late for that.''

''I mean it Advay.''

''I know, but I chose to ignore.'' Urvi tried pushing him off but he way too strong for her. He smiled at her struggle and buried his face in the crook of her neck. They lay there is silence without uttering a single word. Urvi's arms slowly went around his middle. ''I missed you so much, but you acted like a jerk.''

''Yes, I know and I am sorry.'' He whispered kissing her neck. Urvi slapped his back hard. ''Till I am pacified, no touchy touchy.'' He smiled and she could feel it against her skin. ''Move Advay, you are heavy.''

Advay lifted his torso up, locking his eyes with her. She still had a frown on her face. He smiled placing his lips over hers. She pressed her lips harder refusing to respond but he cared less. Advay decided to thank his brother for the punches and slap. If not for Maan, he would be still sulking around. ''Urvi, stop being stubborn.''

''It took you 1 year to come to your senses, why can't I act stubborn.'' She asked pushing him harder.

''I said I am sorry.''

''And I said apology not accepted, get off me.'' He did rolling on to his back and bringing her on the top, still locked to his body.''Let go off me.''

''No, you need to forgive me first.''

''I need time, Now, get off.'' Advay pulled her head down to his chest tapping it gently. ''Sleep sweet heart, you need time to cool down.'' Urvi tried to get up but he just didn't let go. She finally gave up slipping into the slumber in his arms.

***

Raina pouted for being forced to be back at work. She so wanted to be with Vrushali but her assistant couldn't handle a tough client. Raina decided to go back to Jaigarh over the weekend for her maternal grand parents wedding anniversary celebration. She leaned on to her chair, scrolling all the pictures Ani and Vrushali. 

''Ma'am the client is here.''

''Send him in.''

Raina came back to her upright posture. She smiled at the person walking in but lost it immediately. Siddhant pulled the chair and sat opposite to Raina, his lips stretched into a smirk. Another man who had accompanied him, decided to stand behind him.

''Have you been thrown out of the force?'' She taunted

''My mom's company is interested in the handicrafts your company makes. We need 1200 pieces. More details are there in the file I just mailed to you.'' Raina looked at him once, moving her eyes to the screen.

''Sorry to disappoint you but your company is in no business list.'' Siddhant's assistant cleared his throat. ''But your assistant accepted the request to meet us. If it was on No business list, why did she agree.''

Raina smiled at the Man sweetly. ''I apologies for that but you know human error. But since you guys took time to come here, I will express my gratitude with tea and snacks.'' She didn't wait for Siddhant to respond, picking her phone she passed the order to her assistant and asked her to walk the men out. 

''DO you realize you just insulted not me but my mom.''

''Do you realize that hacking my server and sending a mail on my assistant's behalf is a crime.''

It was his turn to shut up. ''Siddhant Raghuvanshi, I am a spoiled brat but not an idiot. I am warning you, step back and your reputation will be safe.''

''I just wanted to talk.''

''About what? How my ignorance towards you is crushing your ego? How its difficult for you to digest that the girl who tailed you even after being insulted every time suddenly started ignoring you?'' There was a silence. She smiled. ''My emotions aren't a door mat. '' Turning away she ordered. ''I am done. Now, walk yourself out.''

''Raina''

She halted the flow of words. ''No, I am not trying to get your attention as I no more need it. You have your answer. Please leave.''

Siddhant stared at her shocked before stepping back. ''You are trying to be Rolli.'' Raina now had enough. Taking a step, she punched his face. ''I am not her, she would have never done that to you even if you deserved. Get out.''

He walked off caressing his cheek but somewhere in the corner of his heart he knew she wasn't Rolli. She was Raina, fiery and without any control. Now he had to figure out how to meet her next.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy reading. Lot of work so posting early