14)Not worthy

Jack G's POV ~

I went to go see Bria but she wasn't in her room. I checked all of the rooms in the house but she wasn't in any!

I texted her phone about a million times but she didn't answer. I started to panic. Ever since I heard about Calum I am a worried mess.

What if she's there now and he's hurting her. I woke up cam and told him Bria was missing.

He looked really worried. We both jolted for the door and started to run to Calums house. He didn't even live that far away but I was out of breath by the time we were only two blocks away.
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Bria's POV~

I walked into Calums house and he told me his punishment was going to be brutal. I was really scared.

Calum took my other wrist (the one he didn't slit) and he cut it four times. And it stung like a jellyfish sting.

Next he punched me in the eye and I could feel it swell up. Then he punched my other eye and I couldn't see anything. He told me to stand up and he kicked me in my stomach causing me to fall on the floor.

I clutched my stomach in pain. He then yanked me up and threw me over his shoulders. He brought me in an other room and duct taped my mouth and tied me to a chair.

He walked out and I heard someone knock on the door. Calum answered and I heard voices but I couldn't make out who it was.

"Sorry she's not here" Calum said and then shut the door. He then walked back in "Guess who came looking for you?" He said

I just sat there in the dark (because I can't see) wondering what's next. "Two of your friends came to find you but they won't know you were here. When I let you go you better make up a lie. Don't let them know" he said angrily

He slapped me really hard "Did you hear me?" He yelled. "Yes" I croaked out. "Good" he said and went back to hurting me.

"Now you know I wasn't bluffing" he said coldly. He let me go but I couldn't see where I was going. So I decided to crash where ever there was a bench. ❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

When I woke up I could see a little better so I decided to walk home. When I reached the door I was nervous of what the boys would say.

I opened the door and luckily no one was there so I rushed to the bathroom. I locked the door and looked in the mirror.

It looked like I was beat with a bat the run over by a truck. I had to try and cover it up. I got my makeup out and started to cake it on.

When I was done my face looked sorta normal. You couldn't see the bruises so I was safe. Just in case I had a lie.

When I came out if the bathroom I heard chatter from downstairs. I took a deep breath and walked down the stairs.

Nash looked like he had been crying but when he saw me his face lit up. "Bria!" He screamed and bolted towards me almost making me fall backwards.

"Nash" I said mocking his tone. "Where were you!" He looked angry yet relieved. "I was out" I said and tried to sound convincing.

"Where?" He asked serious. "Well I went out with my friends and they all got drunk so I crashed at Cindy's house because I was too tired to walk home." I said and walked over to the kitchen.

"Calum didn't hurt you last night, did he?" Cam whispered in me ear and I shook my head no. "I'm fine" I said and grabbed a water bottle.

"Ok" Cam said and walked into the living room. I decided to go for a walk to get my mind off of things.

"I'll be back soon" I yelled while walking out of the door. I shut the door and put my headphones in.

I was listening to the All American Rejects. I was deep in thought that I didn't realize how far I walked. I was actually lost. Oh well.

I kept turning the corners and then occasionally I would go straight. I just wanted to be done with Calum and all of the drama.

I saw someone in the distance and it looked like Calum so I quickly turned around. I picked up my pace and then I started to run.

I took my phone out of my pocket and called Cam.

"What's up?" Cam said into the phone

"Please come get me" I said about to cry

"Are you okay?" He said and I could hear him grab his keys and run out of the door.

"No" I said and broke down.

"Where are you?" He asked worried

"Water lane. It's by..." But I was cut off

"I'll be there in five" he said and hung up.

I waited for Cameron to arrive and the person I saw WAS CALUM! He saw me and ran towards me when he reached me he grinned.

"Couldn't stay away could ya" he smirked. "I wouldn't do anything. Cameron's on his way" I said and smiled. But he punched me anyway then left.

I grabbed my face in pain and Cam arrived. I jumped in the car and I could tell he was upset. "Who did this?" He asked worried and angry.

"C-calum" I said while crying. I saw steam come out of Cameron's ears. He was beyond done. "That's it! You're done. You're not allowed to go outside without one of us and you have to break up with him. And tell Nash"

I just sat there and cried silently. When we arrived home I took all my makeup off and when Nash saw my he gasped.

"W-what happened?" He asked and hugged me tightly. I told him everything including the wrists.

"Bria why didn't you tell me. I am supposed to protect you." He said and looked like he was going to ball his eyes out.

"I couldn't. Calum said if I said anything he would hurt me. I didn't want you to worry." I said and a couple of tears fell from my eyes.

"I feel like I let you down Bria. I'm your twin. I'm supposed to be there for you when you need another shoulder to cry on. When you need a good laugh. When you wanna gossip. But I failed. I sorry for being such a bad twin" he said and left.

I felt terrible. It wasn't his fault. He was a great twin. Now he probably hates himself. I got up to go find him but he wasn't in his room.

I already new what this meant, so I dashed to the bathroom and there he was swallowing the pills.

I tried to slap them out of his hand and take them out of his mouth but it was too late. He shortly collapsed on the floor.

I ran to my phone and called nine one one. Within 10 minutes they arrived and rushed Nash to the hospital.

I decided to tweet on my twitter "Everyone please pray for my twin brother Nash.🙏💕" and then my notifications started to blow up with "what happened?" "Is he okay" and a bunch of other questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

80 reads and 10 votes? I hope you liked this chapter. I love you guys💜 thank you for the 4.64k reads! You guys are so amazing so I will put up an "authors note" to recognize you guys. For example the people you comment on my chapters and vote, stuff like that! Sorry it took me forever my Ipad is slow and it doesn't load the reads and votes