6)Happy early birthday

Nash's POV:

So in like 2 days it's my birthday! Oh yea and my twin Bria. Right now we aren't on speaking terms

*~Flashback~*

Bria had just hung up with dad and walked out of her room crying. "You okay?" I asked sarcastically. "No I am grounded for A MONTH!" She screamed at me. "I didn't mean for it to go that far.... Ah who am I kidding yes I did!" I said to her. "Oh and Nash one
thing"she said calmer. "Yea what's up" I said laughing a little, "well umm dad said that"

Oh this is going to be good "he said that I'm....im...NOT GROUNDED!" She screamed in my face. "But you where just crying" I said confused, "it's called acting" she said with a giggle and walked back to her room and slammed the door shut which snapped me out of my thoughts.

*~Flashback over~*

Ever since then we have been going at each other. Now we aren't talking, which by the way I am completely fine with.

Bria's POV: I really don't like Nash at all right now. He just tweeted the most embarrassing picture of me. I was thinking for awhile until an idea popped into my brain.

I went scrambling through the house trying to find the most embarrassing picture of Nash when he was younger. "Finally!" I mumbled to myself as I took the picture of Nash with his finger deep in his nose while he is making a scary face and took a picture of the picture and posted it on Instagram and Twitter.

On twitter I said @BriaGrier~ aww little Nash. He's changed a lot but he still picks his nose. @nashgrier

A few minutes later Nash came barging in my room and started to yell at me. I couldn't help myself so I started to laugh.

"Oh so you think it's funny huh" he said kissing his teeth. I kept laughing and he slapped me across the face.

I started to cry and he quickly regretted what he did. "I'm so sorry Bria I didn't mean to" he said said. "JUST GET OUT OF MY ROOM AND STAY OUT OF MY LIFE!" I cried.

He left speechless and I couldn't believe what I just said. When I stopped crying I went to go find Nash but I couldn't. Oh no! I grabbed my phone and called him 100 times(literally) and texted about 1,000.

He never answered. I was starting to really worry now. I went outside and his car was
missing. I sighed of relief and thought that he just needed to clear his head. I went back inside and turned on the tv.

I was on the news when I heard Nash's name. I quickly got off my phone and turned the tv on louder.

"Viner Nash Grier has just gotten into a terrible accident." Said the reporter and I saw a fire in the back. I started to break down and run to my car to go to the hospital. 'Why me?' I thought.

A:/N OKAY SO I AM TRYING OUT NEW WAYS TO WRITE THE STORY. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! 20 READS AND YOU GET YOURSELF A NEW CHAPTER😊