27)One Big Lie

Nash's pov-

My mom was just about to say something to Bria and I can't take it. I know how Bria reacts to things and she is going to be devastated. I am praying that she will be open minded about it.

Bria's POV-

Everyone knew what was going on but me which was usually the case. My family likes to his things from me. "Honey, this is really hard for me to say" my mom said getting watery eyes.

"Just tell me" I said trying to sound happy to make her happy. I'm empathetic and this is as hard for me as it is for her. "Sweetie, you....you where...l" she started saying and I leaned in closer what to hear the rest.

"You where adopted" she said and started crying. I was in such a huge shock. I ran to my room with everyone calling my name. I locked my door and started crying. All of this time I thought I was a twin and I was ADOPTED.

I have the same color hair and eyes as Nash and Hayes but that's about it. I can't believe it. I took out a razor and just stared at it. This is a lot to take in and I want to cut so badly.

I took the razor and sliced NGLS (Nash griers little sister) I started to cry and I took out Advil. I poured so many in my hand and just swallowed. I unlocked the door before it all went black.

I was glad because I don't even have a real family. So no one would miss me.

Nash's POV-

We heard a thump and immediately called 9-1-1. We ran upstairs and Bria was on the floor knocked out cold. Bria wasn't really adopted but the stupid XYZ person made my mom tell her she was.

She is the best sibling and I don't know what I would do without her. I can't help but cry. My mom and Hayes both cry trying to wake her up. I go to my room and just cry all of my tears. My bed is soaked with tears and I get up. I texted all of the boys that Bria committed.

I got so many replies saying "why, she was great" I wanted to cry but my eyes where all dried out. No more tears left. My heart aches and I am breathing heavily.

She can't leave. She's my best friend, partner in crime, and my twin. This is so hard. The paramedics came as took her the the hospital. We drove there and she was in room 337. Which gave me hope.

Bria's POV-

I was in a dark place and I could hear talk nor see. Did you ever hear of that thing, right before you die you are flooded with memories from when you where born until your death. Well that's happening right now. I don't want to die. I want to be with my pretend family. They are the best lie I ever lived.

Most of my memories consist of Nash and Hayes which made me upset. I decided to fight for life. I don't care if I was adopted! I loved being a Grier and I still do!

I don't care if I'm not genetically a Grier. In my heart I will always be one. Whatever fight I have I better pull out 'cause I can't die on them. Not now, not until I'm old and its because of nature. Griers are fighters and that's what I'm going to do, fight!

I couldn't wait to post this chapter so I hope you like it and HAPPY EASTER! I think I might do a couple of more chapters before the sequel. Let me know what you want me to do in the comments! Love you😘👏