30)The last time we say goodbye

Nash's pov~

It's the next day I barley got any sleep. I just don't understand why Bria was upset.

I decided to head over to the hospital. I went to Bria's room after getting a pass. I opened the door and there she was as I expected.

My heart slows down at the sight of her because she looks so broken. She is on breathing support and soon they will have to pull the plug.

I grab a chair and sit next to her. I start to pray to God asking him to make sure she will be alright. I really need Bria, she's the glue that holds the family together and I already lost one of my family members.

I lean back in my chair and start to tear up. While I was sitting I could have sworn she opened her eyes but I guess not.

My hopes went from 100 to -100. I decided to ask her a question. I asked if she could hear me and her breathing got deeper.

I asked her if she loved Jack and her breathing went lighter but back to deep. I guess this is how she communicates, through breathing.

This makes my scale of hope go up a bit. Hopefully she'll wake up. While I thinking deeply I saw an envelope and I almost jumped out of my skin.

I went over to it and picked it up. I opened it slowly and unfolded the letter itself. My heart started to race and my head started to hurt.

"Dear Nash/twin/bestie for the restie,

Let me just start off with DON'T EVER THINK THIS WAS YOUR FAULT!

We all fall sometimes and I'm not the first, but you don't know my pain.

In the end I'll find what I deserve but right now it hurts. Society was putting to much pressure on me and I just couldn't handle it anymore.

Everyone has a boiling point, mine just happened to be very low(yeah I'm weak I know.)

People think they know about depression but they don't know a damn thing!

Depression of society and almost everything is what killed another useless soul. Every move I made felt lost with no direction and my faith to survive another day of depression was shaking.

I was bullied since fourth grade but I never told anyone. It only started to hurt tenth grade.

I'm not telling you who the bullies are because knowing you you would hurt them.

I can care less about them now because they're going straight to hell. And I can't see the haters anymore ( like in your vine)

I hope you will never forget me and I hope life goes well for you. You are my "older brother" haha just kidding.

We will still argue about this in heaven, but on the other hand you are the best "twin" I could have ever asked for.

When you come to my place (aka heaven) can you tell me if I am really adopted?

That wasn't really the reason I committed. That was just another thing I hated about myself in a way.

Between us, your letter is the longest. I know I know, you are going to gloat, well maybe not because it's not something to really gloat about.

Please don't let society get to you, because if you have supporters then you have haters and haters never die they just multiply.

It's been a wonderful life with you at my side and I want you to know I loved you so.

It's so hard letting go of the one thing I'll never replace but soon I will be gone and these words will live on.

All that I am you let me be and I will remember me and you have done so much for me and I am truly great full.

Just remember this unfinished poem. "Watching the leaves fall as the sky turns to grey. When you're losing all hope just know that it's okay.The clock will keep ticking, and your life will keep thinning. So don't waste your day's, life is a beautiful thing and you only get one shot at it."

Yea I made that up! I'm such a poet. You should frame it. Just kidding.

I hope you have a healthy and happy life. This is the last time we will say goodbye. This is everything I didn't say to you before.

I love you and I wish you nothing but the best.

Love your best friend/sister/twin Bria. Love you bro!"

I am so upset. I just cried my eyes out. It hit me that Bria is really gone. She will never come back and I'll never get to see her again.

I start to cry even more. Through my sobs I hear a faint voice. "Where am I!" I look up and Bria is sitting up. My eyes go big and I jump out of my seat.

"Bria" I say uneasy. "Who's Bria and who are you?" She ask and my heart shatters.

She lays back down and shuts her eyes. I think I just lost her again.

I try to wake her up by shaking her. "No no no! Bria please wake up!" I say trying to hold back my tears but soon I just collapsed on the floor and cried.

This just goes to show how easily things can come and go. The doctor walks in and I told him what happened.

He runs to the phone and shouts "code blue! Room 317. I repeat code blue room 317!" I heard it loud and clear, I guess it was like a microphone

Soon there are nurses and doctors racing into the room and moving Bria. "What's happening!" I say nervously getting up.

"Son just trust us" one of the doctors say and then they run down the hallway shouting that she has a chance and that they where wrong.

I can't deal with this anymore. I already have a migraine and it's only 10 am.

Lord please help me.

A:/n I really like writing this book so I will be updating a lot, well at least I'll try. The "poem" in Bria's letter to Nash was actually something I made up. I really should be a poet, lol jk.

I hope you enjoy this book as much as I enjoy writing it! Hope you guys have a great day!

Love- Bria( jk)

Love- your favorite author(jk again)

Love- me!