10)Good or bad

Nash's POV
I walked into the room and sat on the chair next to the Bria's hospital bed that I put there earlier. "Hey. I know you can't hear me right now but I just want you to know I won't ever stop being here for you, even if you never remember me. Even though you can't remember me I remember you and I will never forget you.

* long pause* remember the time we decided it would be a good idea to push our beds together leaving just enough space for a picture frame to make a "bridge".

We tried getting to the other side using the frame and you made it over but I broke it and cut my head open" I said laughing at the memory. "Oh what about that time we got locked in the basement because Hayes shut the door on us and he locked it and then dad told go get mom but he didn't understand because he was too little.

How about this one. The time we thought we were bad asses and we wore all black clothes with black bandanas wrapped around out heads with our sunglasses and our mugs filled with milk" I couldn't help but laugh at that one.

" look, I know you don't remember me at all but I really do love and care for you. You're my little sister by three minutes and thirty seven seconds. I would always ask you a million questions and so would Cam. We would ask where you were going and who you were going with and blah blah blah.

But the only reason we did that was because we cared to much about you and didn't want you to get hurt.'this one time you where going to meet your friend Cole at the park and Cam and I made all the boys follow you to make sure you were safe.

And then you started dating that Calum guy and I really didn't like him and I was annoyed because you would spend more time with him then me or any of us. So on our birthday I pretended to get into a car crash but it was really just your surprise party.

The funny thing is, that wasn't even that long ago" I said quietly laughing to myself. It was getting late so I decided to go to bed but before I did I kissed Bria's head and whispered "please remember me Bria. I need you" hopefully Bria will remember me because I really need her.

Bria's POV: I could hear everything that boy Nash said. I could kinda faintly remember some of the things. I really wish I could remember him because I see how hurt he is.

That night I had a dream that I went downstairs to tell Nash I was sorry about the whole magcon thing but all the boys where down there and I was t supposed to come out of my room when they were over.

Opps. Nash said I was his cousin and made me wait in a room. But I don't know what room it was. All I remember after that part was that I met all the boys and almost said I was Nash's sister but he saved me and that I kissed matt and felt sparks fly all around but then I woke up.

Nash was already up and he was on his phone . "N-Nash?" I said quietly "what?!" He said and sat up nervously. "I REMEMBER YOU!" I said really happily. Once I had said that I remembered Nash his face lit up and he had a huge smile on his face. Nash was so happy he was practically jumping off the walls in excitement!

He tripped on a chair and we both started to laugh. *3 days passed by* I can't wait to go home. I couldn't get out of that hospital fast enough. I ran to Nash's car and waited for him to catch up because he's slow af. Once we got in the car I decided to make a group chat (twin🙈💚💩= Nash, Bro numba two💕= cam, Hayes poo🌸👋=Hayes, baby boy😘💍= Jack g, Matty boo= Matt, Singing partner😊✌️= Shawn)

Bria: guess what guys!!!

Bro numba two💕: what now?

Hayes poo🌸👋: what?

Baby boy😘💍: what's up?

Bria: I GOT MY MEMORY 100% BACK!!!

Matty boo: OMG that's great!

Singing partner 😊✌️: yayyyyyy!!!!

Baby boy: Yayy baby girl got her memory back🎉

I decided to text Jack separately

Bria: I have a question

Baby boy😘💍: what?

Bria: why do you call me baby girl?😂👌

Baby boy😘💍: because you're my baby girl😘

Bria: okay baby boy💕
I finally got home and all the boys were inside waiting. The had a welcome home sign and a cake but I wasn't hungry so they decided to eat the cake instead. After everyone finished their cake we decided to watch a movie.

"What movie do you guys wanna watch?" I asked them and in unison they all said "the purge". I don't get scared easily but this movie was kinda scary. I sat between Nash and cam because they didn't want me to be between anyone else.

During the movie I was making comments on how the kid shouldn't have let that guy in the house and all the other stupid things. Basically I was trying to physic myself out so I wouldn't seem like a baby.

This one part got me really scared and I jumped onto Cameron and he just laughed and rubbed my back. Jerk. The movie was finally over and I decided to go to bed I said goodnight to all the boys besides Cameron and Nash(because Nash laughed at me too). "You can't stay mad at us forever" they said in unison which was kinda creepy. But instead of answering them I just stormed up to my room.

I shortly feel asleep. I woke up crying at 2:15am because I had a nightmare from that stupid movie. Cameron and Nash came running into my room. I guess they heard me crying so I jumped out of my bed and I hugged them really tight to ensure I was safe.

"What happened?" Cameron said. "I had a really bad dream" I said crying into his chest. "Shh it's okay" Nash said quietly while Cameron was rubbing my back. Nash went back to his room but Cameron stayed a little longer. "Are sure you're okay?" He asked softly.

"Yea I'm fine" I said sniffing I thanked Cameron and he left. Since I was up for too long I couldn't go back to bed. I just lay there staring at my ceiling. I started to think about life and how we all have to get old and die so I decided to read my favorite book because it describes exactly what I was thinking about. It's called "The story of life" (a:/n I dot. Know if this is a real book I just made it up😂)

I turned on my lamp and read until in was finally tired again. I shut my lamp off and put my book down and drifted off to sleep. "WAKE UP!" Yelled all the boys. I pulled my blanket over my head put Cameron pulled my blanket off my bed so I threw a pillow at him. "What do you guys want?" I said and yawned.

"MAGCON IS BACK!" They all screamed. "Yay" I said sarcastically and fell back on my bed. But Nash pulled me right back up. "What do you want from my life?" I asked him, "Bria you're coming with US!" He said and all the boys cheered. "Again Yayy!" I said but then realized what he said and jumped out of my bed and ran downstairs and I was so happy that I didn't know what to do with myself. I was singing and dancing and all the boys got it on video, great.

A:/N sorry I didn't update but 35 reads and you get a new chapter! I hope you liked this chapter 💕