16)Broken arms and broken hearts

So I added music. When you see ¥ play the music.

Bria's POV~

When we finally arrived at the hospital I ran past the front door straight to Nash's room. I remembered it from last time. As soon as I got up to it a doctor came out. "H-hi" I said out of breath. "Are you Nash's sister?" He asked and I nodded.

"Well Nash seems to be doing..... Better I suppose" he said while looking down at his papers. "Can I see him?" I asked on the verge of crying. "Sure"

I walked in and my heart shattered. Nash looked so helpless. I got in his bed and cried. I couldn't live knowing my other half died and it was because of me.

I just wished he wouldn't have taken those stupid pills! I started to cry out of anger. It was all my fault. If he dies it's because if me. I should've made sure he didn't leave.

I shouldn't have waited so long. All these thoughts where going through my head. I wanted to just go away. I was thinking that if I leave I could see him.

Or he will get the strength back and be fine, but I had to keep strong even though I wanted to just throw it all away.

I decided to spend the night and cam decided to go home.

❋❋❋❋Bria's Dream❋❋❋❋

I woke up in my bed. I remembered sleeping at the hospital with Nash so I ran to Nash's room. There were a bunch of baskets that read "sorry for your loss".

I ran downstairs and Cam yelled for me to get ready. "For what?" I asked. "Nash's funeral" he said sadly.

I started to cry and I couldn't stop. Then all of the sudden we arrived at the funeral home and I saw Nash's casket. It was open so I walked over to it and kneeled.

I looked at his lifeless face and wondered why God had taken him and not me. While I was grieving I saw Nash's eyes open. "b-Bria I'm in a coma. Don't let them take me."

"I would never Nash. I love you I promise they won't hurt you."

Two men came over and took me away. Then closed the casket and took it out. "NO!!" I screamed and ran after them.

"He's alive! He's alive" I screamed but they didn't look back they just ran faster. I took my heels off and sprinted towards them.

When I caught up to them they where operating on him. Then a long beep played signaling that he was dead.

❋❋❋❋End of dream❋❋❋❋

I woke up and started to cry. I didn't want to see Nash go. I decided I needed to go home because staying here is just making it harder.

When I got home I took out a bunch of photo albums. I started to go through them and cried, laughed, smiled, felt angry and sad at some of the photos.

I took out my phone and took a picture of a photo of us when we were just born. Then I took my picture frame off of my nightstand and took a picture of that one too.

I posted the picture on Instagram saying "wow times have changed. @Nashgrier I'm still cuter" I really wish Nash was home because he would barge into my room saying he's cuter.

¥

Life is going to suck without him. About an hour later I finally finished the last album book. I decided to call Jack because he always makes me smile. (J=Jack G B=Bria)

*ring ring*
J- Hello?
B- Hey. Can we talk?
J-Sure. What's up.
B- I really need some cheering up, this whole Nash thing is really hard on me.
J- One sec, Albert shut the fuck up I'm trying to talk here.
B-*Giggles* Who's Albert?
J- This kid who is really ANNOYING *yells annoying to Albert*
B-oh *Giggles* I knew I could rely on you.
J- So how are you? Are you doing better?
B-Yea but it's just hard you know. I mean after all he is my twin.
J-Just think positive. Every time you were in a coma you survived because Nash stayed strong for you. You just have to do the same.
B- Thanks Jack I don't know what I'd do without you
J- no problem baby girl
*ends call*