35)Escaping Rooms and Singing Diners

Bria's pov-

"It's been like an hour!" I whined and they just ignored me."ugh" I said looking out of the window.

"Can we do something?" I asked because I was so bored and I was chocking on my boredom.

"Like what?" Hayes said as if I asked a complex math equation. "I don't know but anything will do" I said honestly.

"How about the humming challenge?" Cam suggested and everyone said sure.

"I'll go first!" Nash yelled. This is going to be fun because Nash sucks at humming.

He started humming and u couldn't help but laugh. No one knew what on earth he was humming.

"This is t fair!" I whined. "Why?" Cam asked. "Because Nash can't hum!" I said laughing and Nash stopped humming.

"Well then." He said as if I actually hurt his feelings. "Awe is Nashy Washy mad?" I said and everyone started making fun of him.

Nash just mimicked me. "Oh is someone salty!" Cam said and everyone oohed. "No I'm peppery!" Nash said and everyone just sat quietly.

"You're not funning" Hayes said and everyone agreed. "Well at least I'm good looking" Nash said.

"That's debatable." I mumbled. "I can't help my natural beauty, you try being pretty sometime" Nash said and soon we starting a game where we would have to come up with really good comebacks.

I decided to say this to Nash, "okay Nash I have one for ya. Roses are red violets are blue, God made us beautiful, so what the f**k happened to you?" And everyone was saying things like "are you going to take that?" And "damnnnnn!"

I just sat back all cocky because I'm awesome. Nash just drove quietly. "Looks like I win!" I said clapping my hands.

"We're almost there!" Hayes shouted and Cam and Jack gave him a glare. I started humming a song that we learned in school and then I started to quietly sing it.

"Oh my gosh! Shut up!" Nash said and I sang louder. We stopped at a light and I groaned. I was in this car for about two and a half hours!

We finally stopped at a place and Nash shut the car off. "WE'RE HERE!" They all yelled and I ran out of the car and my butt was numb.

"Where are we?" I asked Jack and he didn't answer me. "Oh really, wow that's so cool!" I said talking to myself.

When we got inside I was really confused. There were a bunch of rooms and a couple of other groups of people.

"What is this?" I asked Nash. "It's this place based on a game but I'm telling you what the game is." He said and I rolled my eyes.

Nash, Cam, and Jack went to "check in" or whatever. I sat by Hayes and tried to trick him into getting to tell me what this place was, or what the game was. No luck.

"Okay let's go" Hayes said and I followed him to a room that Nash, Jack and Cam where in.

The people who worked at the place closed and locked the door. What the hell.

"Okay so this place is based on the game Can You Escape" Cam said. "Why" I asked folding my arms.

"We wanted to do something fun because we were sick of just staying at home all the time" Jack said.

"So what do we have to do?" I asked. "We have to look for clues and try to escape the room. Not just clues but things that can help us" Nash said.

"Okay well let's go!" I said and started searching the room. The room had a couch, a dresser, some plants and a mini kitchen.