Chapter 406-410

Começar do início

Unfortunately, it was too late.

With the death of Yuan Jiu, the news that the top gang of seniors was conspired in the deep mountains spread like wildfire. The entire southern province was in shock. For a time, there was a huge gang of dragons without a leader. The elderly in the gang barely controlled the scene, but they all wanted to. Take advantage of the opportunity.

More of them, under the banner of avenging Cheng Yuan, vowed to retake the resource-rich arsenal-factory, so one after another sent personnel to continue to besiege the mountain.

They sent people to besiege, and Song Ye also sent people to sneak in for reinforcements. In the case of protracted warfare, the physical strength of the personnel was huge, and they must be replaced in time to reduce casualties.

After this battle was fought, in just half a month, the soil in the mountains was almost stained red, piles of corpses were everywhere, and the smell of corpses permeated all around, like a purgatory on earth.

"Boss, I have changed several batches of people. You haven't rested once, do you want to go back this time?" His face was pale and exhausted at the moment. In just half a month, the intense fighting and tight nerves made him lose weight quickly.

Coupled with the stench of rotting corpses around, he couldn't even swallow steamed buns now.

Not only him, but the main members sitting in the flower hall at the moment are all in the same situation. Fortunately, they figured out the terrain in advance, and it was impossible for the people in the gang to close the mountain, so Song Ye planned a secret passage in advance so that the night gang members could have time to rest and rectify in batches.

Even if time is tight, Zhao Chongbin and Wang Tiechuan have had rest periods for heavy tasks, but only Song Ye has been uninterrupted for half a month. As long as the gunshots rang, they must be on the front line. The cats are in this foul-smelling day and night. In place, the originally slender body became more and more thin as paper.

But even so, when she heard Zhao Chongbin's persuasion, she still did not agree, "Wait."

Every time, the answer she gave was these three words, wait, wait, this battle It's almost over.

"Boss, our brothers are all familiar with the way of fighting. Even if there is trouble, we can handle it. You really need to rest." In the end, Wang Tiechuan couldn't stand it anymore. Song Ye's face was almost thin. The awl is gone, and it makes people feel distressed.

Even Fang Jian, who had just joined, felt that she was too desperate, but at the same time he deeply admired the cold girl in front of him.

She insisted on staying in order to give more support to the Ye Gang brothers, unlike other gang bosses sitting behind and pointing Jiangshan, and losing her life, Song Ye took the lead in every battle and even rushed forward. Several times in order to rescue my brother, they almost died.

Such a gang boss, such a night gang, it is really difficult for people to be offended. Even if they were forced to stay at the beginning, Fang Jian's heart would have settled long ago after this hard battle.

Song Ye moved his gaze from the information to the faces of everyone present, and his expression suddenly became dark and gloomy, "If you guessed it correctly, today is the last battle."

So she couldn't rest.

Everyone was refreshed when they heard this sentence.

"Fuck it, it's finally over. Then I won't leave tonight. When it's such an important time, I must participate." Wang Tiechuan didn't doubt Song Ye's words, jumped up from his chair excitedly, sang a bowl All the porridge contributed to the floor.

Others also got up one after another, "We also stay and fight to the end with the boss."

They were the night gang that surrounded Song Yejin at the beginning and worked hard with her. Now they finally see the dawn of victory, and of course they don't want to miss this last grand moment.

"And me, plus me." Outside the room, when the voice came from far and near, accompanied by the sound of footsteps, the tall figure strode into the room, wearing a tank top and suit pants. It was Le Siyu with a bowl of porridge in his hand.

"Cut, girly, don't embarrass the boss." Zhao Chongbin glanced at him. Compared to Wang Tiechuan, his attitude towards Le Siyu was even worse.

He hadn't forgotten that at the very beginning, Le Siyu looked at them like murderers.

Le Siyu twitched the corners of his mouth, and did not speak graciously, but was a little depressed by a little white face saying that he looked like a woman.

Song Ye also looked up and saw that Le Siyu, who had changed drastically in the past month, had no objection, "You must take care of yourself when you go up."

Uh...

was stabbed again, even if he knew what Song Ye said. No other meaning, Le Siyu still felt a blood in his heart.

Being despised by Xiao Bailian and the little girl again and again, his face is completely lost.

However, compared to half a month ago, she wears a suit and tie, and wears leather shoes on the mountain every day. At this time, Le Siyu's nondescript attire is a lot more down-to-earth. Look, sit there and eat porridge. Steamed buns are not so gentle anymore.

It was not a shortage of material that caused a famine, but the stench of corpses made people unable to eat meat.

After the signal jammer on the factory side was turned off, Song Ye contacted Yunye Technology and asked Stone to investigate the number of people in the southern province and the current team coming in. After a month of continuous bombing, With Song Ye in charge here, coupled with the strategic advantage of the terrain, the casualties are much lower than that of the gang, and the main elites are not hurt at all.

Most of the corpses in the mountain forest were gang members, but the members of the night gang only had too much physical strength, and the two were compared, enough to frighten the other side not to attack.

At present, the number of people coming into gangs has dropped sharply, filling a bottomless pit endlessly. No matter how big the profit is, it makes people feel scared. So after analyzing the data, Song Ye can roughly infer a conclusion.

It was the night that was very familiar again. After three shifts during the day, the night gang members who were extremely energetic at night continued to crawl on the top of the hill, staring at the other side of the hill, not dare to miss the slightest movement.

From a distance, I don't know who made a vomiting sound, and then his nose and mouth were quickly covered.

Although the sound was small, it had already fallen into Wang Tiechuan's ears, "Seven o'clock, up."

As the gunfire started, there was a sudden movement of wind and grass from other locations, but at this moment, there was a loud boom. The sound exploded on the top of the mountain, and in the dark night, it made people's hearts jump.

Song Ye grabbed the walkie-talkie in an instant, with a quick and powerful voice, "Don't shoot, there is a bomb on the other party."On the fourth day when Song Ye really woke up, there happened to be no one in the ward. The curtains rolled on the windowsill showed bright light, and the breeze came in. The air was mixed with the smell of magnolia flowers. It was so bright and clean. Yue, who was accustomed to the corpse and the night, was shocked for a while and couldn't react.