38 - Raging River Sword-Technique

Start from the beginning

Cole just nodded as his response. Then Hard continue to point out all the essential building of the Outer-Wood Peak to him, like the Treasure Tree, Underground Disciplinary Hall, Mission Hollow and many more.

After that, they continue their travel until they arrive at particular tree.

"This is where you will register yourself, the Information Tree Office." Hard confronted Cole. "If you still had questions, place you don't know to or just need anything, just find me in my room and I'll try my best to help you."

Cole nodded and smile, "I will. Thank you very much, Senior Brother."

Hard nodded and leave while Cole enter the building.

"How can I help you?" asked of a lady who approached him.

Cole take out his temporary Identification Token and show it to the lady, "I'm here to complete my registration as Outer-Peak disciple."

The lady immediately recognized the token, "Follow me." she said and guide him until they arrived at a certain door and open it for him.

"Complete registration?" Asked of an old man inside the room.

Cole nodded, "Yes."

The old man look at Cole's shoulder where Blue was currently lying and curl up like a fluffy, blue ball. He started to look busy as he took out many things like a several number of small boxes, "You must be the beast tamer, right?" The old man ask him while he was doing his work.

"Yes, I am." He answered politely. "Is there any problem?" Again? He wanted to continue.

"There's no problem." The old man answered almost immediately. "In fact, I have some good news for you."

"Good news?" Cole ask full of doubt and uncertainty. Well, who could blame him? Most of his experience and encounter on the Sect almost had problem just because he's a beast tamer.

The old man chuckle at Cole's doubtful response. "Yes, good news." He look at Cole seriously. "Since you're new at the Wood Peak, I'm sure that you don't know this but the Peak composed of almost 30% non-combatants disciple. They were those disciples who focused on cultivating herbs, excell in healing techniques and many other. They were essential, vital and important for the Sect but the moment they travel outside, they had the most higher mortality rate. Of course, they were protected by their fellow Sect disciple but they were defenseless even for a weakest assasin. That is why the Sect is thinking for a way for them to atleast protect themselves until they can be rescued, and one of those way is beast taming."

Cole frowned, "You wanted me to hand over my technique?" He asked full of vigilance.

"No. If you hand over your technique, the Sect will be grateful and will compensate and reward you accordingly but we won't force you. Handing it to the Sect is all up to you."

Cole released a sigh of relief.

"The good news is, you will be given a mission issued personally by Peak-Master Timber."

"Mission?" he question.

"Yes. But before I discuss about the mission, let us finish your registration first." The old man stated.

Cole nodded, "What should I do?" He asked.

The old man smile, "Nothing hard." He then open the two box he brought out before, the first box contain some two crystal of some sort while the other contains the same token he was holding. "You only have to drop your blood here to this three item and it'll be done."

Cole nodded as he checked the information of the items that appear in his eyesight.

Life-Indicator Crystal [Sky-Rank]
A natural treasure of Heaven and Earth that reflect the life force of a person that drop their blood into it. These crystal will break if the person died.

Identity Token [Earth-Rank]
A unbinded token of identity. Drip a drop a blood to bind it. Inscribed with [Mother-Pointing-System Inscription] that records a number of points. Points can only be received by another token with [Mother-Pointing-System Inscription] and [Main-Pointing-System Inscription]. Can transfer points to another token with [Mother-Pointing-System Inscription] or [Children-Pointing-System Inscription].
Available Points : 0 points

After he checked their data and see nothing wrong, he pricked his finger and drip a blood to the two [Life-Indicator Crystal] and [Identity Token].

You have acquired the skill "Force Blood-Bind".

Force Blood-Bind
Affinity : Blood
Description : Forcibly remove the [Blood-Bind] of the other and change of your own. The higher the level of the owner and equipment or weapon, the lesser the rate of success.

Eh...? He acquired a skill just like that? But come to think of it, this is the first time he drip a blood to equipment.

The old man transfer one of the [Life-Indicator Crystal] to new box, he then close it and give to Cole along with the box that holds the new [Identification Token].

"This crystal is called the [Life-Indicator Crystal]. The moment it breaks, we will know that you die." The old man explain as he expected that Cole doesn't know the thing while the latter just nodded and didn't say anything. "While this token is your true [Identification Token]." Cole turnover the temporary [Identification Token] he had with him.

The old man then gave both the box that contains the [Life-Indicator Crystal] and [Identification Token]. "The other crystal should be given to your family member or special someone."

Cole nodded, "Alright." he answered while thinking of how he could gave this to Ricky since he have no family member here.

"Before we start the discussion about your mission, let me introduce my self first, I'm Elder One and I'm the one responsible for the whole Outer-Part of the Wood-Peak." Elder Three introduced himself.

Cole bow while he do the salutation of this world, "This one is called Cole, I have no surname and I'm a Beast-Tamer cultivator."

Elder One nodded in approval, "The Peak Master himself is busy for the meantime. You know that he accepted a disciple right?"

Cole nodded, "Yes."

"Laura is truly a talented disciple. Unfortunately, her foundation was quite shaky due to her background as a commoner which makes the Peak Master busy as he was helping her to various things." Elder One stated. "About your mission, the Peak Master wanted you to create a league."

"A league?" Cole asked.

"Yes, a league." Elder One answered. "A league is a group of disciple inside the Sect, in some sense, it was also like an organization of disciple. For instance, our Wood-Peak had the Serene Fragrance League and their members were composed of those who excell with healing techniques. We also have the Forest Rangers Leauge and their members were composed of combat related disciple of the peak."

"The Peak Master wanted me to create a league of beast tamers?"

"Yes. Don't worry, the Peak Master himself will try to help you at your back." Elder One paused. "So, will you accept this mission?" He asked seriously.

"Yes. I will do my best." Cole answered almost immediately. It's not like he could deny this mission right? Not accepting this mission will definitely make the Peak Master lose his face. And his days in the Sect will definitely become more chaotic than it is.