Chapter 14

*edited*

Me, Merissa, Coraline, and Ali were all sitting in the Room of Requirement. The Room of Requirement was a secret room we discovered some time ago while we were roaming the corridors, bored and wanting to find something to do and just viola, the Room of Requirement appeared.

"You can read minds?" Coraline asked, all the girls bug-eyed. 

"Yeah, I guess it's kind of cool." I smirked. 

"Could be useful in the future..." Ali told me, giving me a look as if she knew something. 

"I wish I could have mind powers." Merissa wished to herself.

"Drink the potion." I laughed.

"Eh, but it's probably so much responsibility!" Merissa complained and I nodded in agreement. I would get random headaches and sometimes I couldn't control it so everyone's thoughts would just bundle up in my brain and it would exhaust me.

"What did it taste like though?" Ali asked.

"It tasted like a sour citrus."

"Sounds nasty." Coraline said, disgusted.

"It was."  Coraline and I didn't like sour or citrus things.

The door to the R.O.R opened and it revealed an Asian boy, Crabbe, Goyle, Blaise, and Draco. As much as I was angry at Draco for just completely ignoring me and ditching me for Pansy, I still wanted to try to get along with him, but I haven't talked to him since the last incident.

"Since you girls missed dinner," Blaise started.

"We decided you should meet-" Draco started to introduce him, but I did so for him.

"Samuel Lee Myers." I said cutting Draco off.

"How do you know my name?" And please call me Sam." Sam said.

"Well," I smirked. "Remember when I drank the Mind Reading potion in class?"

"Yeah." The boys, minus Sam, replied.

"I can read minds now." I smiled.

"Oh really now?" Draco said.

"Oh yes."  I said. 

"So you think you're cool?" He asked, smugly.

"Obviously. I have mind reading powers. Until you drink the potion and obtain it yourself, I am the coolest." I said. Draco gave a light scoff and rolled his eyes and glared at me, his eyebrow twitching.

"Ridiculous." Draco thought.

"Awh, are you jealous?" I replied by thought.

Draco gasped, "You can reply through mind?"

"I guess so! Awesome! I can make people go insane!" I cheered.

"By the way, Sam is-" Once again, I cut Draco off.

"A Slytherin." 

"Would you-"

"Stop doing that? No thanks, but thank for asking." I saw the anger through Draco's grey-blue eyes and I smirked. "Awhh, Don't be mad Draco!!" I laughed lightly/ 

"Well, I am pretty sure If I was the one able to read people's minds whenever I liked and was cutting off everyone like you were just doing to me, I am pretty sure you would be annoyed wanted to punch you in the bloody face!" Draco shouted at me. The room silenced at Draco's words. My eyes started to water as I looked at him in disbelief.

"You hate me that much, don't you?" I stood up from my spot and made my way towards the exit.

"Wait, Kels!"

"No, don't call me that." I stopped abruptly and turning around, Draco in front of me. "You don't have the right. You're no longer my friend. You can't even take a simple joke. You can't even let be happy for once anymore. I can't be proud of a newly found power? You're such a dick, Draco." I then left, wandering the place of Hogwarts.

"Why do I even like him?" I asked myself.