ATTENTION!

EDIT (Date- 07/23/2016): The story is now combined instead of each year being a separate book. The book is no longer called Little Snape due to this change and also I have been editing the entire series into something greater. Thank you for everyone who's been with this story from the start. Welcome to the new, and improved story of Kelsie Matilda Snape: Renegade.

EDIT (Date- 03/26/2016): The story has finally been edited. Changes have been made. I finally picked out actors for my characters instead of random people I get from the internet. I put in quite a bit of effort to make this story more understandable and not so dramatic. Enjoy!

EDIT (Date- 03/07/2016): The chapters will no longer have title names, for they give away what will happen in the chapter. They will simply just be numbers now.

DATE: 07/02/15

TO NEW READERS: Welcome! I published this story three years ago and it needs some heavy editing and re-writing. There are plot holes EVERYWHERE and unfinished story-lines that have been put into the story, so it's kind of crappy (but a lot of people seem to love it). I think that this story gets better later on in the chapters because I learned new things and the third book of this series is currently on hold due to my procrastination and habit of writing new stories (and never finishing them, but alas! I will one day!).

So, this book (along with the other two) are getting some heavy editing. More chapters WILL be added in the books because I was too lazy to actually write what happened. Three years later, I realize it's horrible. Honestly, if this was someone else's writing, I wouldn't even read the book because of my O.C.D..

TO OLD READERS: If you would like, you can re-read the story along the way or while it is in the process of editing. There will be a lot of changes, most likely.

TO EVERYONE (mostly new readers though): If you would like, you can put this in your "read later" and I will give another update when this story has finished being edited.

Thank you to everyone who has left me so many nice comments and votes on my stories. It really means a lot to me and is making me more confident to achieving my dream of being an author. Thank you <3